Page 53 of 95 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 Discussion

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    Edit with my boycotting of all things Amazon and Whole Foods over the anti-poppy thing, I can't even see Borat 2.
    Just read that Whole Foods relented a couple days ago and will allow their employees to wear a poppy. Unless there is something else to the story?

Outraged Canadians forced Whole Foods to overturn a controversial rule banning employees from wearing national symbol in remembrance of veterans

Last edited by Eggman; 11-08-2020 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Added link to news article

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Notre Dame's student section rushed the field after upsetting #1 Clemson. Maybe they were in on Plandemic too? Lol

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Notre Dame's student section rushed the field after upsetting #1 Clemson. Maybe they were in on Plandemic too? Lol
    SARs Covid 19 coronavirus came from nature, but I think the crazy maoist government in China unleashed the beast; whether by accident, or if it is a case of those non-cuban diplomats living in Cuba (as diplomats) from western countries, and getting weird hyper tech weaponry injuries, the havana syndrome. Maybe it's from Guantanamo. Maybe it is a government cover up but I think the US cover up is part of a different beast, from the root cause, and the fact coronavirus pandemic is even on the Simpsons on their TV season 5 or so coronaviruses amongst bats and minks and other mammals (humans) nothing new, is just a little bit of history in the microwave for 2020.

... so plandemic might be a cute portmanteau, but what else lol...

Edit sorry this is complicated more than my basic Mirage lol

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Looks like the whole nation is going to have eyes on Atlanta in January. Surreal.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Diggler For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (11-08-2020)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    They also elect your deputees and sheriff's and every county has different rules. I heard some ballots had a whole bunch of stuff so that makes it complicated for seniors. All eyes will be on Atlanta no doubt eh. USA needs a woman for a president. New Zealand and Germany are run by women, and both have had the coronavirus WAY more under control so it just goes to show.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    They also elect your deputees and sheriff's and every county has different rules. I heard some ballots had a whole bunch of stuff so that makes it complicated for seniors. All eyes will be on Atlanta no doubt eh. USA needs a woman for a president. New Zealand and Germany are run by women, and both have had the coronavirus WAY more under control so it just goes to show.
    You may have a point. Trudeau's practically a woman and your covid numbers arent too bad. Must be the whole lack of testosterone thing...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtomicPunk For This Useful Post:

Fummins (11-09-2020),poorman1 (11-09-2020)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicPunk View Post
    You may have a point. Trudeau's practically a woman and your covid numbers arent too bad. Must be the whole lack of testosterone thing...
    I like women lol and I always voted Green party. Have you heard the one about Trudeau being Castro's baby daddy? I don't care if a green alien can fix the situation, I want to move on with my life.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Ok, let's set the politics aside please.

Please.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-re...didate-against
    Vaccine candidate was found to be more than 90% effective in preventing COVID-19 in participants without evidence of prior SARS-CoV-2 infection in the first interim efficacy analysis

Basically, good progress and some good news. Infection rates are "sky-rocketing" in my cities according to local news sources. I guess it is. I have a few relatives that are in quarantine because they may have been in contact with someone that had COVID19.

You know, it just REALLY sucks that people that have COVID19 STILL go out because "they can" since they don't have "symptoms"... it really boggles my mind how self fish those people are. At the moment, my work is following CDC guidelines for work. Basically, if I have any symptoms, I have to stay home and work from home. If no symptoms, come into work and wearing a mask inside is mandated. Also, super annoying to see the custodian wearing the mask RIGHT under their nose from time to time. haha. *disappointed sighs*

At least I can enjoy driving the Mirage around

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 43.4 mpg (US) ... 18.5 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.2 mpg (Imp)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 2of9 For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (11-09-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2of9 View Post
    https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-re...didate-against
    Vaccine candidate was found to be more than 90% effective in preventing COVID-19 in participants without evidence of prior SARS-CoV-2 infection in the first interim efficacy analysis

Basically, good progress and some good news. Infection rates are "sky-rocketing" in my cities according to local news sources. I guess it is. I have a few relatives that are in quarantine because they may have been in contact with someone that had COVID19.

You know, it just REALLY sucks that people that have COVID19 STILL go out because "they can" since they don't have "symptoms"... it really boggles my mind how self fish those people are. At the moment, my work is following CDC guidelines for work. Basically, if I have any symptoms, I have to stay home and work from home. If no symptoms, come into work and wearing a mask inside is mandated. Also, super annoying to see the custodian wearing the mask RIGHT under their nose from time to time. haha. *disappointed sighs*

At least I can enjoy driving the Mirage around
    Masks clearly don't work. It's well known they don't work against viruses and the explosion in cases proves that. I see everyone in masks and still the counts are insane.
    Maybe the custodian wants to breathe how nature intended? And covers his mouth to give a false sense of protection to ppl who feel masks work? Pretty nice of him to be honest. His mouth is covered. Not enough??

Staying at least 6' apart is far more effective than a cloth mask. Ppl with masks think they are a force field.

Last edited by Pryme; 11-09-2020 at 04:01 PM.