Page 91 of 95 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 Discussion

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,424 Times in 1,031 Posts
    Taking a dump is a natural human process and a right. Toilets, bidets, toilet paper, air fresheners, etc should all be free. Arse wiping should be provided too when one gets too old or too fat to reach down there. Our government should provide universal dump care for free! We shouldn't have to wait on such advanced societies like Canada and Europe to to adopt it first!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7milesout For This Useful Post:

AtomicPunk (01-11-2021),dragon2knight (01-11-2021),dspace9 (01-10-2021),poorman1 (01-10-2021)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Seems like the gift that keeps on giving when it comes to spending taxpayers dollars though. Same with roads.

My Mom said the bathrooms in some European countries were pretty crude in the 1970s, compared to in Canada then. So I dunno. Michelin-starred restaurant with an outhouse.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    Taking a dump is a natural human process and a right. Toilets, bidets, toilet paper, air fresheners, etc should all be free. Arse wiping should be provided too when one gets too old or too fat to reach down there. Our government should provide universal dump care for free! We shouldn't have to wait on such advanced societies like Canada and Europe to to adopt it first!
    Name:  calling-universal-healthcare-and-public-education-free-stuff-is-the-6352207.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  42.5 KB

When it does happen, please don't form the Peachtree City militia. I really would prefer to not be lined up against the wall and shot by some Wilford Brimley looking dude in mismatched camos lol.

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicPunk View Post
    This as well from the Harvard Health review.

http://harvardpublichealthreview.org...ordable-dream/

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Well, with our new majority government coming into being soon, and with a lot of things already in a broken state due to COIVD, the USA is in a state where we finally have the political cohesiveness (at least, assuming everyone votes mostly along party lines) to push some big changes through, and at this point have very little to lose (even if the attempts fail as the conservatives believe they will).

Related:

Honestly though, it's politics. I highly doubt any big changes will end up being made. Maybe they'll add a few more types of background checks/licensing for semi-automatic rifles, make some changes to Obamacare, and that's about it. Unfortunately we have a non-insignificant portion of the population that is (1) generally pissed off because they're having a rough time of it, (2) are resentful of others potentially /not/ having to have a rough time of it, and (3) scared that any changes will end up with them having an even rougher time of it.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,424 Times in 1,031 Posts
    Moving my body is a God given right. I think I'm entitled to extend that right from simply moving my body around to moving my body longer distances. Because it is a God given right, our government should have to provide me (and everyone) with a free car, free gas, free maintenance, etc. Instead of forcing us to waste good heroin money on transportation. Such 3rd world thinking. I hope our new democrat led country can move us forward.

Free health care.
    Free food.
    Free cars and all supporting necessities.
    Free universal dump care.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7milesout For This Useful Post:

AtomicPunk (01-11-2021),poorman1 (01-11-2021)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    Moving my body is a God given right. I think I'm entitled to extend that right from simply moving my body around to moving my body longer distances. Because it is a God given right, our government should have to provide me (and everyone) with a free car, free gas, free maintenance, etc. Instead of forcing us to waste good heroin money on transportation. Such 3rd world thinking. I hope our new democrat led country can move us forward.

Free health care.
    Free food.
    Free cars and all supporting necessities.
    Free universal dump care.
    And free G35s

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Diggler For This Useful Post:

dragon2knight (01-11-2021)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    The top 1% of earners account for more income tax revenue in the United States than the bottom 90% of earners combined. The top 10% of earners are responsible for 70% of all income tax revenue. So if an American earned less than *checks paper* $154K last year, they are significantly unfairly benefitting from any government spending.

Get off the roads, you freeloading hippies! Back in my day, we had to work for a living!
    Last edited by PityOnU; 01-11-2021 at 03:08 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PityOnU For This Useful Post:

poorman1 (01-11-2021)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    No matter what, the way our system is geared, always gonna be a tiny sliver of 1%'ers, and maybe they should be paying for stuff that everyone benefits from. I have a hard time with the system because I know $10 of paper money can somehow transform into feeding someone for a week. Or however long. It just bugs me that people can be so wasteful with something that can literally save a life.

Maybe we need to think beyond rates of investment return, and realize where we can help out everyone. Or, use market profits to directly feed the hungry.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)