Page 92 of 95 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 Discussion

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,422 Times in 1,029 Posts
    If one were to watch Judge Judy enough, one might discover that some huge percentage maybe like 85% of the "hungry" are seriously able to get a job. Probably most do work anyway "under the table" and collect disability and everything else they possibly can from our good ole bleeding heart gobment.

But I guess that's fine. Everything should be FREE! And mandatory abortions for all! Including post-birth abortions up to a year or two! All FREE!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 7milesout For This Useful Post:

poorman1 (01-11-2021)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    If one were to watch Judge Judy enough, one might discover that some huge percentage maybe like 85% of the "hungry" are seriously able to get a job. Probably most do work anyway "under the table" and collect disability and everything else they possibly can from our good ole bleeding heart gobment.

But I guess that's fine. Everything should be FREE! And mandatory abortions for all! Including post-birth abortions up to a year or two! All FREE!
    Be honest, your the one who stole AOC's shoes right? Lol

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post

Completely unrelated facts:

1. Judge Judy is not a real judge.

2. Even if every single person utilizing government safety net programs was a drug-addicted, single mother, minority, atheist, illegal immigrant freeloaders, all those programs combined total a whopping 8% of federal spending. Given the median taxpayer's income ($41K) and an overly high estimated tax rate of 8%, Joe Everyman pays a total of $262 per year towards this. For the same cost as a year of Netflix and Amazon Prime, you too can help to keep people off the streets and out of my garbage cans!

3. Abortions are significantly cheaper than childcare, and impose a much lower societal cost than providing for those peasant rugrats post-spawning. A pragmatic and frugal Joe Everyman could reduce his tax bill significantly!

4. Considering that the United States is a huge country, the government does invest a ton of money into transportation, as it is very much a necessity. Public transportation is what happens when the government uses taxpayer money to buy vehicles for people. I've heard that this is actually rather common.

https://www.cbpp.org/research/federal-budget/policy-basics-where-do-our-federal-tax-dollars-go
    Last edited by PityOnU; 01-11-2021 at 05:29 AM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I'm no fan, but Judge Judy...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by AtomicPunk; 01-11-2021 at 10:21 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AtomicPunk For This Useful Post:

Fummins (01-11-2021)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 1,102 Posts
    Interviewer: "So what percentage of a person's income do you think should be paid to the local, state, and Federal governments in taxes?"

Democrat: "A greater percentage."

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Name:  11219237_662418117228751_777644181715673405_n-293x300.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  39.3 KB

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Ooh, I forgot MY pithy, super-cool meme!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtomicPunk For This Useful Post:

Cobrajet (01-11-2021),poorman1 (01-11-2021)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Since the Way-Back Machine is all gassed up, Dirk, why not go back a little further?

Name:  KeT6KwQ.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  8.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by PityOnU View Post
    Completely unrelated facts:

1. Judge Judy is not a real judge.

2. Even if every single person utilizing government safety net programs was a drug-addicted, single mother, minority, atheist, illegal immigrant freeloaders, all those programs combined total a whopping 8% of federal spending. Given the median taxpayer's income ($41K) and an overly high estimated tax rate of 8%, Joe Everyman pays a total of $262 per year towards this. For the same cost as a year of Netflix and Amazon Prime, you too can help to keep people off the streets and out of my garbage cans!

3. Abortions are significantly cheaper than childcare, and impose a much lower societal cost than providing for those peasant rugrats post-spawning. A pragmatic and frugal Joe Everyman could reduce his tax bill significantly!

4. Considering that the United States is a huge country, the government does invest a ton of money into transportation, as it is very much a necessity. Public transportation is what happens when the government uses taxpayer money to buy vehicles for people. I've heard that this is actually rather common.

https://www.cbpp.org/research/federa...tax-dollars-go
    Why throw atheist in there with drug addicted and illegal freeloaders? lol

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Be honest, your the one who stole AOC's shoes right? Lol
    She can keep her shoes. But if her bra had been laying around....va-va-VOOM!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cobrajet For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (01-11-2021),dspace9 (01-11-2021)