Page 25 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 Discussion

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    We are to wear masks anytime we leave the house. Ohio and Cleveland in particular has become a hot spot due to the spread of this disease.

I've heard the clotting is a result of the body's immune system overreacting to the virus. Folks mistakenly believe that SARS-CoV-2 patients that die of a stroke or a heart attack are being miscategorized as being a COVID-related death, but the clotting is directly related to the viral infection.

I gotta ask that politics are kept out of this discussion.
    Yeah, what I wrote wasn't political in the slightest. Not sure what your on about?

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Another "non-political" medical journal study from Germany and the potential effects of being exposed to Covid19 down the line. 100% of patients exposed only goes back 5 months to March. Only 5 months of data to work with in terms of longterm data and already reports like this from verifiable sources are being released. Something to think about and be aware of, not use as a political tool or some other self serving purpose. Its just data.

PEOPLE: Three-Quarters of Recovered Coronavirus Patients Have Heart Damage Months Later, Study Finds.
    https://people.com/health/three-quar...-months-later/

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,824 Times in 2,130 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Yeah, what I wrote wasn't political in the slightest. Not sure what your on about?
    Studies reporting on damage caused by SARS-CoV-2 have no political basis. Conspiracy theories suggesting that the virus is man-made have no evidence supporting the theory and are political in origin. Let's leave it out of the discussion and move on.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Studies reporting on damage caused by SARS-CoV-2 have no political basis. Conspiracy theories suggesting that the virus is man-made have no evidence supporting the theory and are political in origin. Let's leave it out of the discussion and move on.
    The conspiracy is its a bio terrorism weapon unleashed intentionally by the Chinese. This is ridiculous and makes zero sense considering how much money the US owes China and the virus severely damaging our economy hampering our ability to pay back such huge debts. Whats not a conspiracy is the fact that international epidemiologists are not allowed to inspect the facility in Wuhan where its suspected the virus was accidentally unleashed upon the world through bad protocol of lab safety. There's nothing official on the status because of covid19 being naturally occuring or man made because China is preventing access to its lab of origination to prevent further embarrassment. This was an accident IMO and circumstantial evidence points in the direction that it was man made much more so than naturally occuring. Draw your own conclusion, but in my defense, my initial had nothing to do with politics but simple fact we dont know the longterm ramifications of exposure to virus and the data coming out in such a brief time is unnerving.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    The conspiracy is its a bio terrorism weapon unleashed intentionally by the Chinese. This is ridiculous and makes zero sense considering how much money the US owes China and the virus severely damaging our economy hampering our ability to pay back such huge debts. Whats not a conspiracy is the fact that international epidemiologists are not allowed to inspect the facility in Wuhan where its suspected the virus was accidentally unleashed upon the world through bad protocol of lab safety. There's nothing official on the status because of covid19 being naturally occuring or man made because China is preventing access to its lab of origination to prevent further embarrassment. This was an accident IMO and circumstantial evidence points in the direction that it was man made much more so than naturally occuring. Draw your own conclusion, but in my defense, my initial had nothing to do with politics but simple fact we dont know the longterm ramifications of exposure to virus and the data coming out in such a brief time is unnerving.
    Ok you've explained your position. Whether I or anyone else here agrees or disagrees, let's please leave this alone and move on.
    Last edited by Eggman; 07-29-2020 at 12:05 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

inuvik (07-29-2020)

We are to wear masks anytime we leave the house.
    Do you mean outdoors as well?

All of Eastern Ontario has a directive but it only applies to indoor publicly accessible places.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Do you mean outdoors as well?

All of Eastern Ontario has a directive but it only applies to indoor publicly accessible places.
    Yep.

Director's Order for Facial Coverings throughout the State of Ohio

I don't care for these masks etiher but if it benefits the greater good I'll gladly do my part.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Outdoors only applies here if you're in a crowd. (Where you can't ensure 2m / 6ft spacing.) But I think it's recommended vs. mandated.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Hey - Ohio's directive appears to be the same: you don't need to wear a mask outdoors if you can ensure adequate spacing.

Required when:

"b. Outdoors and unable to consistently maintain a distance of six feet or more from individuals who are not members of their family/household"

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    If everyone in the world practiced vegetarianism, this would never have happened.

According to 60 minutes, this millions-year-old virus may have accidentally been released from the Wuhan bio lab.

But the thing is, the virus fermented because of the wet markets, where a bunch of exotic wildlife mammals (that's key) are caged together, coughing on each other...

serves us right in a way.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)