Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mirage Bluetooth Manual

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsubsihi View Post
    I just bought a 2015 Mirage. It came with a bluetooth capability that is not the standard one. The controls for the bluetooth are on the left side of the dash, not on the steering wheel. The controls consist of a phone button and an up and down buttons. I was able to pair my phone to the bluetooth but it does not automatically connect when I start the car. I have to go to my bluetooth setting on the phone and connect it each time I start the car. There is no manual for the bluetooth. Can someone give me access to a manual or tell me how to automatically connect the phone when I start the car?
    I checked my 2017 Mirage ES glovebox, & I have a 15-page Owner's Manual for the Bluetooth Hands Free System/Mitsubishi Motors. I've made an attempt to snap a few pics for you. Someone may need to rotate them for you. I can do more, but I thought I would start with this.

Attached Images Attached Images    

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Fummins (03-25-2020),Top_Fuel (03-26-2020)

I have the same dashboard mounted Bluetooth in my 2015 DE. I also have the same instruction manual but I was never able to get it paired with my phone. I followed the directions to the "T" and it simple doesn't work as described. After an hour of trying and trying I eventually just gave up. I became frustrated, enraged and disappointed. Pairing Bluetooth devices should never be this difficult so I figured my unit is broken and I have accepted this fact. I just use the AUX input.

My next Mirage will have the steering wheel mounted style Bluetooth.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davidricardo86 View Post
    I have the same dashboard mounted Bluetooth in my 2015 DE. I also have the same instruction manual but I was never able to get it paired with my phone. I followed the directions to the "T" and it simple doesn't work as described. After an hour of trying and trying I eventually just gave up. I became frustrated, enraged and disappointed. Pairing Bluetooth devices should never be this difficult so I figured my unit is broken and I have accepted this fact. I just use the AUX input.

My next Mirage will have the steering wheel mounted style Bluetooth.
    I have a 2017 Mirage ES, & my Bluetooth links perfectly with my cheap Motorola G Play cell phone. I have never touched the buttons on the dash to use it. I don't even know what the buttons do. Yet, my phone automatically links to any phone calls when I make or receive phone calls. If I want to just listen to a program listed on youtube or something, it links automatically. Likewise, any google map instructions from my cell phone comes over the Bluetooth feature automatically. Even when my radio is completely turned off, the Bluetooth works for all these items. Controlling the volume is done with my phone. The volume on the radio does nothing.

I like what I have. My Bluetooth works perfectly, and I sort of like not having buttons on the steering wheel. I've spent $150 total on cell phones ($99 & $49 actually) in my lifetime. My current $49 cell phone seems to work perfect with my Mirage Bluetooth system. I've never had Bluetooth in a vehicle before, but it works well. I also downloaded many of my favorite CDs on to a USB flash drive. That's also worked quite well. The USB cord is in the glovebox for my Mirage, and the USB flash drive just hangs in the glovebox. It's been nice for long trips!

All this seems fancy to me. It doesn't take much to impress me, however!