Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mirage Bluetooth Manual

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Mirage Bluetooth Manual

I just bought a 2015 Mirage. It came with a bluetooth capability that is not the standard one. The controls for the bluetooth are on the left side of the dash, not on the steering wheel. The controls consist of a phone button and an up and down buttons. I was able to pair my phone to the bluetooth but it does not automatically connect when I start the car. I have to go to my bluetooth setting on the phone and connect it each time I start the car. There is no manual for the bluetooth. Can someone give me access to a manual or tell me how to automatically connect the phone when I start the car?

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Use your aux jack. The bass sounds better, calls sound better, interfaces better with your apps etc.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,471 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsubsihi View Post
    I just bought a 2015 Mirage.
    There is no manual for the bluetooth.
    You can download a Mirage owner's manual here. Or are you saying there's no bluetooth info in the owner's manual?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    I just bought a 2015 Mirage. It came with a bluetooth capability that is not the standard one. The controls for the bluetooth are on the left side of the dash, not on the steering wheel. The controls consist of a phone button and an up and down buttons. I was able to pair my phone to the bluetooth but it does not automatically connect when I start the car. I have to go to my bluetooth setting on the phone and connect it each time I start the car. There is no manual for the bluetooth. Can someone give me access to a manual or tell me how to automatically connect the phone when I start the car?
    Did you check your owner's manual? My 2017 Mirage owner's manual has 20 pages dedicated to Bluetooth information. I use the same download site for the owner's manual that Top Fuel gave you.

I have the same system you have, because Bluetooth didn't become standard on all Mirages until 2018. Bluetooth was an added feature on mine, & it is next to the traction control button like you have.

My Bluetooth links up any time I make or receive a call on my cellphone. Likewise, google maps verbal commands will automatically link up with my radio.

This all works unless my Bluetooth on my phone isn't turned on. If I turn off the Bluetooth on my phone, nothing obviously works. Beyond that, I don't remember doing anything special to make this all work once I linked my phone to my Mirage.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    I was able to pair my phone to the bluetooth but it does not automatically connect when I start the car. I have to go to my bluetooth setting on the phone and connect it each time I start the car.
    Hello mitsubsihi and welcome to the forum.

What you are describing happens to me when my phone has another Bluetooth connection established, such as an OBD-II adapter. Are you using any other Bluetooth devices?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    The manual had bluetooth information, but it is about the bluetooth that has controls mounted on the steering wheel, not the dash.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    My car did not have an owners manual. The one that I can download only has information about steering wheel mounted controls. Would it be possible for you to send me a copy of your bluetooth info?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,471 Posts
    The one that I can download only has information about steering wheel mounted controls. Would it be possible for you to send me a copy of your bluetooth info?
    I don't think my 2015 came with multiple owner's manuals...or anything like a Bluetooth supplement.

Eggman???

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    There is an installation manual for the bluetooth but not a user's manual. The installation manual is a series of pictures like youhave when you ha a wooden puzzle. It shows you how to put the puzzle back together. The installation manual does not tell you how to use it, only how to install the parts in the car.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    While I'm not familiar with the dashboard-controls Bluetooth, I'm not aware of any difference of functionality between the two systems. :-/

The good news is you are (were??) able to pair your phone.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)