I am having a very hard time finding where to download software updates for the Mirage's stereo. I think part of the problem is Mitsubishi has used many different stereo models around the world in the Mirage. I have a 2018 GT with this guy. The 6.5" Carplay/Android Auto but without navigation.

Name:  swversion.jpg
Views: 5816
Size:  51.2 KB

I've been having problems where the Carplay randomly disconnects/reconnects, and before I take half the day off to go to the dealer, I figured I would try a software update. It has a user-accessible update feature (the "update" tab in the above picture), and the manual for the stereo even says this:

Name:  manualsoftwareupdate.PNG
Views: 5759
Size:  58.9 KB

But for the life of me I cannot figure out where to download updates. Mitsubishi's website is very disorganized and googling that MGN(R12.7-NA) model name returns nothing interesting. The closest I've found so far is this website: https://mitsubishi.navshop.com/downloads/ But it appears to be 1. only for european models and 2. for models with nav, which mine doesn't have. I find it very frustrating that the manual tells you to update the software regularly, but then doesn't tell you where to find the updates! Has anyone done this before?