Thread: Good deal? 2015 Mirage

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Good deal? 2015 Mirage

I've been out of the mirage game a few years now but lately I've been looking around. I've found what i think is a pretty good deal but wanted some opinions from the forum.

It's a 2015 RF CVT(basically a DE with ES wheels/steering wheel and the big sound bar in the trunk). 58k miles, 1 owner, clean title. I don't know about it's service history as i haven't gone to see it yet. Looks clean in the pictures and a carfax is available when i visit. Price is $3995. Thoughts?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jibles For This Useful Post:

Alex1a1f (03-30-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,471 Posts
    That doesn't sound too bad if it's a clean car. Is this a dealer or private owner?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibles View Post
    I've been out of the mirage game a few years now but lately I've been looking around. I've found what i think is a pretty good deal but wanted some opinions from the forum.

It's a 2015 RF CVT(basically a DE with ES wheels/steering wheel and the big sound bar in the trunk). 58k miles, 1 owner, clean title. I don't know about it's service history as i haven't gone to see it yet. Looks clean in the pictures and a carfax is available when i visit. Price is $3995. Thoughts?
    I don't value kbb.com as much as I did years ago, but that car listed in good condition comes up as

$6190 - dealership
    $5365 - private party

Many of the 2014-15 Mirages are or will be out of warranty (5-year/60,000 miles - expired).

Personally, I wouldn't buy a vehicle with a Jatco CVT, but that's me. It could be a very nice car for that price. Especially coming from a private party that could prove it received good maintenance.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Sounds like a good price to me.

Post the VIN so we can look up the Monroney sticker for it's factory configuration. After that it's service history, accidents and any funky odors. Can't pick up smells from pictures yet.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,848 Times in 1,101 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibles View Post

From the description it sounds like a car worth checking out. But whether or not it is a 'good deal' will depend on getting more details. Keep us posted!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I guess it was a decent deal as it seems to have sold yesterday. Thank's for the replies everyone, back to the search!