Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Japan-only 2021 Yaris GR, with 268 hp i3 engine

Senior Member Subcompact Culture's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    For the record, I'd buy one of those GR Yaris models in a heartbeat. Of course, I'd have to move out of the U.S. to get one, but I love it. I also own an '07 Yaris, and it's been a great car.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 Times in 2,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Subcompact Culture View Post
    For the record, I'd buy one of those GR Yaris models in a heartbeat. Of course, I'd have to move out of the U.S. to get one, but I love it. I also own an '07 Yaris, and it's been a great car.
    Regardless of the price?

If so, Toyota should charge $100,000 for them & bring them here!
    Last edited by Mark; 04-07-2020 at 05:18 PM.

Can't get a fast Yaris here but we can get this old man toyota avalon TRD that comes with a body kit and nothing done to the engine? Where do I sign? Attachment 17626

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 Times in 2,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Can't get a fast Yaris here but we can get this old man toyota avalon TRD that comes with a body kit and nothing done to the engine? Where do I sign? Attachment 17626
    You could blow away old farts driving Buicks @ the stoplights! 301 hp for a MSRP of about $42,000.

I just realized that I don't know what cars Buick sells any more. Never looked up a Buick until now.

2020 Buick Regal GS for $39,000 has AWD & 310 hp. I guess you wouldn't blow away a grandpa driving a new Buick. By the way - Regal Sportback & Regal GS are the only cars they still sell in 2020. Times have changed!

https://www.buick.com/sedans/regal/gs

I wish cars sold like boat motors. In the States, they seem to average $100/hp. That would make this Avalon $30,100, & a new Mirage would only be $7,800. Wishful thinking on my part!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    You could blow away old farts driving Buicks @ the stoplights! 301 hp for a MSRP of about $42,000.

I just realized that I don't know what cars Buick sells any more. Never looked up a Buick until now.

2020 Buick Regal GS for $39,000 has AWD & 310 hp. I guess you wouldn't blow away a grandpa driving a new Buick. By the way - Regal Sportback & Regal GS are the only cars they still sell in 2020. Times have changed!

https://www.buick.com/sedans/regal/gs

I wish cars sold like boat motors. In the States, they seem to average $100/hp. That would make this Avalon $30,100, & a new Mirage would only be $7,800. Wishful thinking on my part!
    Better grab one fast, this is the last year they're selling them in North america according to wiki. But they'll keep selling the regal in china? Sounds legit....

In December 2019, General Motors announced that it would end production of the Buick Regal for North America following the 2020 model year, citing the popularity of the brand's sport utility vehicles (SUV's), which have contributed to declining sales of Buick's passenger cars, also ending 113 years of Buick car production. However, despite the discontinuation of the Regal in North America, Buick will continue to produce the Regal for the Chinese market, where the vehicle recently received a mid-cycle facelift

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)