Thread: 2013 Mirage TV Commercial in Japanese

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

2013 Mirage TV Commercial in Japanese

I saw this video from the junkyard find that Mirageman38 posted earlier today. I love this ad. Such a clever ad. I bet they would have sold more Mirages if they just used this ad in America and Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jf4oKjnbQQ

Name:  2013 japan ad.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  53.7 KB

Last edited by Eggman; 04-05-2020 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Fixed link & embedded video.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dspace9 For This Useful Post:

Eggman (04-05-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    I saw this video from the junkyard find that Mirageman38 posted earlier today. I love this ad. Such a clever ad. I bet they would have sold more Mirages if they just used this ad in America and Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jf4oKjnbQQ

Name:  2013 japan ad.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  53.7 KB

I don't think that I've ever seen a Mirage ad on TV, but I don't watch much TV. When I do, it's Netflix or something without commercials mostly.

It is a clever ad, however!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I don't think that I've ever seen a Mirage ad on TV, but I don't watch much TV. When I do, it's Netflix or something without commercials mostly.

It is a clever ad, however! Colors (even the car colors) look set for Easter!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (04-05-2020)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post

It is a clever ad, however! Colors (even the car colors) look set for Easter!
    I find it funny Mitsubishi started the production run of the Mirage with 2013's in yellow. Then quickly they cancel yellow for 8 years, and then now they bring yellow back for 2021.

Commercials like this everyone loves, it's dumb but also cheerful. The same token people love VW Beetles in yellow and green etc.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I find it funny Mitsubishi started the production run of the Mirage with 2013's in yellow. Then quickly they cancel yellow for 8 years, and then now they bring yellow back for 2021.

Commercials like this everyone loves, it's dumb but also cheerful. The same token people love VW Beetles in yellow and green etc.
    Hamsters driving a vehicle put the KIA Soul on the map.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (04-06-2020)