Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Software for edit ETACS/ECU coding / Full free / No limits

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    My mind is not big enough to keep track of your Mirage inventory. What's the next new Mirage on your list?

I apologize if I missed that somewhere else.
    Long story I'll tell later. And still not sure if this will happen or not as of yet. It's been a nightmare trying to find a decent not abused to hell Mirage with an automatic trans for cheap-ish.

-Karl B. No Mirages currently...

Country
    Russian Federation
    Thanks
    Abilities:

1. Read/write variant coding
    2. Read/write custom coding
    3. Read/write coding in Engine ECU .
    4. SAS calibration / G-sensor calibration.
    5. Read/erase DTCs.
    6. Turn on/off seatbelt reminder on dash (not working on 8100B900 and later).
    7. Read/adapt RLS.
    8. Erase engine adapts.
    9. Change VIN in ETACS and engine.
    10. Read errors history with ODO at DTC.
    11. Change service reminder
    12. Read A/C system pressure
    13. Change Immo PIN
    14. Reset oil degradation (CVT)

Taken from post #1.

I've been accused of not reading entire threads at times. This one was below 10 posts, & I can handle that!
    And some more

- Coding edit now awailable with built-in editor
    - Getting PHEV WiFi module password and SSID
    - TC-SST coding
    - 0-100 kph measurements
    - with love from russian Mitsubishi fans

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,820 Times in 2,126 Posts
    Taken from post #1.
    Yep, I read all that. But it seemed incomplete...

I've been accused of not reading entire threads at times. This one was below 10 posts, & I can handle that!
    So I wanted to hear from a forum regular who has experience using it. I figured that would have been obvious but I guess not.

Have you used this software Mark?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Well, if I get the Mirage I'll definitely use it soon. If not, I'll try to take a video anyway.
    -Karl B. No Mirages currently...

Country
    Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post

So I wanted to hear from a forum regular who has experience using it....
    I have been using both the Writer and the Coder since I received my J2534 Mini VCI (prolly 2 weeks after I bought the car), with my Windows 10 Pro x64. I just had to sort out the drivers, and the programs works like a charm.

I have been medling around with my Mirage and wife's Outlander. And with this, I had successfully activated the rear view (backup) camera, retrofitting a 7" MY17 Smartphone Link Audio Display
    (8740A023) with wife's MY13 Outlander, as the setting needs to be activated in the ETACS.

In my defence, I have only been playing around with the Variant Coding and Custom Coding. Only changed tire circumference on Engine.

I have updated my garage entry for it, but I'll list it here:
    ETACS Mods:
    Average Speed - ON
    Distance to Empty - ON
    Instant Fuel Consumption - ON
    Reverse Alarm - ON
    Key Reminder - ON
    GCC Speed Alarm - ON
    GCC Speed Alarm Indicator - ON
    Tire Circumference - 1784mm
    Outside Temperature - ON (although not working since mine didn't come with Ambient Temperature Sensor)
    Horn chirp by keyless - Present / OK Change (set to double lock, not working yet, need to fix wiring)
    ESS by Turn Lamp - ON

Multi-Mode RKE - D-Spec
    Fold Mirror - ON (Not working yet due to not having the right electric mirror, relay, switch button)
    it's not much yet, but its something.

@kolyandex,

I report an issue regarding custom coding not accepting writing as it's an invalid code. I just find out why it wouldn't accept it. I don't know if you know this already, but here goes.

The custom coding highly depends its changeables based on the settings from the variant codings.

Example: changing the door unlock method (either unlock driver's door first or unlock all) via the remote.

If the proper Door Type is not set on the variant coding (and other corresponding setting that it may be dependent or has link to), custom coding won't let you change it and will just give you an error.

But it doesn't mean that all settings changed will work as the car may not have proper wirings and hardware to make changes work.

Example: on my MY14 Mirage, even though changing the necessary settings on variant and custom coding, changing the unlocking method of Driver Door first. on first unlock (it should unlock the driver doors only, first) it wouldn't work, it will still leave all the doors locked, then double unlocking will unlock all. I believe my mirage doesn't have everything it needs to do what the settings are set to.+

Another case in point, are folding mirrors. mine doesn't have anything to make it work, although activated on ETACS.

Also, thanks heaps for the softwares mate, well done!

P.S.
    I will also retrofit my car with the official DAS (with Android Auto MZ360500EX) for the mirage:
    https://translate.google.com/transla...%3D1&sandbox=1

I just need and wanted to find a circuit diagram and pinouts for the new radio and retrofit it.

Request to mods, this should be a sticky.
    Last edited by iamSkanob; 08-31-2020 at 03:57 AM.
    • MY14 Mitsubishi Mirage - ES 1.2L CVT
    • MY13 Mitsubishi Outlander - ES 2.0L CVT
    • MY06 Mitsubishi Colt - LS CVT (written-off due to non-fault accident)
    • MY06 Mitsubishi Magna - Executive CVT (sold due to chugging fuel)

• Veepeak OBD BLE - CVTz50 (+other Android Apps)
    • Mini VCI / Microsoft Surface Pro 3 - Windows 10 Pro x64

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kolyandex View Post
    Hi all. I think this topic should be here. That soft developed for Mitsubishi GS-platform based vehicles, but, thanks to my Vietnam friends possible to support Mirage/Attrage etc. models (2012+). You're welcome!
    PS. Some functions may be unsupported, but reading and writing ECUs coding work well.

MMCodingWriter is a free software for change hidden options (coding) and diagnostics Mitsubishi vehicles (Lancer X 2007 - present time)
    No internet required. No limits for any operation.
    Free equivalent of MUT-III (partially) and Etacs Decoder.
    Support all vehicles, where present ETACS starting 8637A313 and furhter. (including some Peugeot/Citroen models)
    Support all J2534-compatible adapters and true ELM327 (USB/Bluetooth) 1.5
    Downloads and instructions can be found here: https://forum.kolyandex.su/

Abilities:

1. Read/write variant coding
    2. Read/write custom coding
    3. Read/write coding in Engine ECU .
    4. SAS calibration / G-sensor calibration.
    5. Read/erase DTCs.
    6. Turn on/off seatbelt reminder on dash (not working on 8100B900 and later).
    7. Read/adapt RLS.
    8. Erase engine adapts.
    9. Change VIN in ETACS and engine.
    10. Read errors history with ODO at DTC.
    11. Change service reminder
    12. Read A/C system pressure
    13. Change Immo PIN
    14. Reset oil degradation (CVT)

To edit saved coding files use MUT Coding Mitsubishi tool. Link https://acvan.net/programs/mut_coding_mitsubishi.php

Vehicles:
    Lancer X, Outlander 3, Outlander XL, L200 2016+, Pajero sport 2016+, ASX, Delica D5, Xpander, Citroen C-Crosser, Peugeot 4007, Mirage, Attrage

Adapters:
    Toyota Mini-VCI
    Scanmatik 2
    OpenPort 2.0
    Chipsoft J2534 lite
    And other J2534-compatible
    ELM327 Bluetooth 1.5
    ELM327 USB 1.5
    ELS27

Also we have facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/mmcodingwriter/about/
    THIS SOFTWARE ARE FULL FREE. NO PAYMENTS REQUIRED. NO ANY LIMITATIONS
    hi were having some badtime regarding this one particular unit, its was originally equipped with only one o2 sensor its not equipped with rear o2 sensor and we cant change the engine ecu because when we are trying to install it the ecu is looking for rear o2 sensor, is there a way to edit the variant code so that it can deactivate the rear o2 sensor? thanks looking forward for your feed back.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Thanks
    No. Only ecu reflash

Country
    Germany
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    hello is there a list somewhere in which I can see what can be changed in the customer options or the variants of the 2017 model? I was able to activate the leaving home function now. can you open and close the windows with the remote control? And can I simply activate the alarm system and have the car locked with the horn to confirm?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,710 Times in 2,121 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aok View Post
    hello is there a list somewhere in which I can see what can be changed in the customer options or the variants of the 2017 model? I was able to activate the leaving home function now. can you open and close the windows with the remote control? And can I simply activate the alarm system and have the car locked with the horn to confirm?
    Erik shared the ETACs screen when showing how he programmed his cruise & fog lights for his 2018 Mirage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcMpT6JalTQ&t=232s

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    i already have the application mmcodingwriter, is the original mitsubishi VCI lite wont work on this app as an adapter? is this app capable to edit the variant code copied using the original MUT III?because im just thinking if i can just customized some setting and just write it using the original MUT III since the VCI wont work...thanks