Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2015 Cvt problem Maybe? Hopefully not for Dirks sake

Attachment 17814

I attempted to draw how stupid the wiring is. The connectors are behind the plastic panel. The three upper connectors have the wiring continue on to the rear along the rocker panel(at least up to the drivers seat) the wiring for the lowest 3 connectors come down, run under the junction block, and loop back into the connector then continue backup to the dash.
    To help prevent crusty bits you just gotta try to keep the floor dry.

Last edited by Fummins; 04-23-2020 at 03:59 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Attachment 17814

I attempted to draw how stupid the wiring is. The connectors are behind the plastic panel. The three upper connectors have the wiring continue on to the rear along the rocker panel(at least up to the drivers seat) the wiring for the lowest 3 connectors come down, run under the junction block, and loop back into the connector then continue backup to the dash.
    To help prevent that you just gotta try to keep the floor dry. There's a big block of styrofoam behind the dead pedal where you rest your left foot.
    Cool diagram man! I'll make damn sure I wipe that area up after I get out on a rainy day.