Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: This Current Situation & Mileage.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2of9 View Post
    I've only pumped gas twice in the last 41 days. March 27, we were to work from home. I refilled on April 8th; 87oct was $1.39 per gallon. On May 1, I refilled again from my last refill on April 8th. I did take 'drives for my own pleasure' as our state was totally okay to take drives. I usually fill up once a every other 8-9 days.

So far, the Mirage is doing good. Did an oil change in early April before The Battles of TP, so at least it wasn't too bad.

Currently, in Minnesota, we're still on a Stay-At-Home Order. Which I totally understand. There are some places that are slowly opening. But I just read that our 'social distancing' report card went from a 'A' to 'D' . It is pretty outrageous to see people NOT wearing masks and gloves at the grocery stores. Blows my mind that people aren't wearing, at the least, just masks. Wife and I try not to go out to stores and such but it's hard to when most deliveries are 1-2 weeks out.

Overall, I guess I've been practicing social distancing all my life lol. I do miss hanging out my car buddies but there are also weekly cruises and weekly birthday drivebys while practicing social distancing. Other than that, I really hope everyone else is doing good and not going super crazy about 5G and fake news stuff lol
    l'd love to work from home, but l work at a factory. That's why l am going into IT and bc l really love helping people...bc of Covid-19 l have classes online and ln the states things are opening back up...Parks in Ohio are packed with people...there will always be people who go against orders can't wait to get done with Covid-19 and College...been going to Lakeland for 5 years bc of working full-time and sooo want to be over with school. Hope everyone is doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by MirageRally View Post
    l'd love to work from home, but l work at a factory. That's why l am going into IT and bc l really love helping people...bc of Covid-19 l have classes online and ln the states things are opening back up...Parks in Ohio are packed with people...there will always be people who go against orders can't wait to get done with Covid-19 and College...been going to Lakeland for 5 years bc of working full-time and sooo want to be over with school. Hope everyone is doing well.
    Things are picking back up here pretty fast too. My work slowed down slightly a few months ago and picked right back up in the last 2 weeks busier than before it seems. Traffic is almost back to normal but not as bad since schools are closed here until September at the earliest? Provincial campgrounds are opening back up with 50 percent capacity I believe, the reduced the 75% of the province fireban here to a restriction so that's a bonus. We were never forced to stay home but the majority of people have been for the most part and things are looking better. Still being optimistically cautious I guess. That could change any day...

As for working from home, I thought it'd be great and was jealous of those who were able to. The wife has been working from home for a few months now. But also having to teach our 3 kids that are in elementary school and submit work online and have google meetings with teachers etc..........She cannot wait to get back to working in her office at work and I don't blame her! She's got bigger balls than I. But most of you already knew that since I have a cvt Mirage.
    Last edited by Fummins; 05-28-2020 at 09:27 PM.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

MirageRally (05-28-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Things are picking back up here pretty fast too. My work slowed down slightly a few months ago and picked right back up in the last 2 weeks busier than before it seems. Traffic is almost back to normal but not as bad since schools are closed here until September at the earliest? Provincial campgrounds are opening back up with 50 percent capacity I believe, the reduced the 75% of the province fireban here to a restriction so that's a bonus. We were never forced to stay home but the majority of people have been for the most part and things are looking better. Still being optimistically cautious I guess. That could change any day...

As for working from home, I thought it'd be great and was jealous of those who were able to. The wife has been working from home for a few months now. But also having to teach our 3 kids that are in elementary school and submit work online and have google meetings with teachers etc..........She cannot wait to get back to working in her office at work and I don't blame her! She's got bigger balls than I. But most of you already knew that since I have a cvt Mirage.
    Hey automatics have a place just like manuals...doesn't matter what car/transmission you drive...long as you enjoy your car and have fun, as for kids?...l'm just glad l'm single right now lol...lf my future wife will be as stubborn as l am then maybe...who knows

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I saw a lot of masks yesterday but social distancing was scarily relaxed. Greetings from ground Zero of the other current situation.Name:  8D91A291-E2A7-4940-85F0-1320BFB569ED.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  102.4 KB

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Magenta For This Useful Post:

Fummins (06-01-2020)