Thread: Toyota Fanboys: New cars vs Old cars Toyota reliability

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MirageRally View Post
    ..sorry if l sound irritated bc l am...l'm very stubborn but l try to see others point of view...l've just never met anyone that is as cocky and condescending as my "Toyota friend" from work...he literally goes out of his way to crap on everybody's day...l will end up switching to a different department soon if he persists...l enjoy freaking him out as he deserves it and he just can't keep his mouth shut...if he would say "glad you got the vehicle you wanted" and left me alone...great...but no...every day man...sick of it...
    Everyone is searching for the magical pond with the water that makes you live forever. Kinda where your weird coworker is going. In theory a great-working and reliable Toyota, when maintained regularly and driven properly, could last 1 million miles. So it goes for almost ANY car if it's looked after. I saw a few 2 year lease-return Mazdas at the Mitsu dealer, and they were pretty swiss cheese before the mold, rusted underneath. Real lookers though! Get that kind of car Krowned. or oil drip based spray to preserve these Japanese cars.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dspace9 For This Useful Post:

MirageRally (08-01-2020)