Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mirage Manual Fun

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Adding more speed to a bad situation like tailgating isn't something I would teach my driving students. If someone is tailgating me, I will reduce my speed & increase my following distance. I will take charge of the situation & reduce the speed.
    I feel like people tailgate me all the time in the Mirage. A lot of that is perception I'm sure. I drive around with the rear view mirror set to night mode. I can see fine, and don't get the feeling I'm tailgated constantly having headlights shining at the back of my head... My wife tailgates like crazy, just completely clueless. I honestly can't believe she doesn't rear end people all winter long. Most people I find tailgating me are either young douche speed racer wanna bee's or oblivious women.

Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

MirageRally (05-25-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I feel like people tailgate me all the time in the Mirage. A lot of that is perception I'm sure. I drive around with the rear view mirror set to night mode. I can see fine, and don't get the feeling I'm tailgated constantly having headlights shining at the back of my head... My wife tailgates like crazy, just completely clueless. I honestly can't believe she doesn't rear end people all winter long. Most people I find tailgating me are either young douche speed racer wanna bee's or oblivious women.
    Since l'm so young (and made my car look wannabe racer) *View my after pic in my garage* l guess l fit in this category lol l used to tailgate a lot, being oblivious but witnessing many accidents over the years l keep as far back as possible when driving...l also have watched a lot of crash testing on the Mirage and have no desire to become a test dummy