Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Five Days Now.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by itschad View Post
    No problems ds.
    The seats are as hard as a sportsmans stiffy, as regards to sitting on those, well, not for this boy, if you get my drift). The manual is a dream (I just don't do auto's) with a positive throw.
    It's a car that you feel you don't need to rush along, got that with the Volvo's, C Class, Rover 75 and Audi.
    The MPG is no way near the Mirage and has less goodies too. It has questionable reliability according to the dreaded net, but time will tell.

I had the Pioneeer Apple Car Play/Android Auto unit removed from the Mirage and have arranged for it to be transplanted into the A Class which its I.C.E. system is pants.

Here is a BMW joke, have a giggle. They are considered here in the UK to a law unto themselves and have total disregard for road legalities.

What is the difference between a BMW and a porcupine? Porcupines have pricks on the outside.

Oh go on, here'another.

What's the difference between a BMW owner and a carp? One is a bottom-feeding, scum sucker, and the other is a fish.

Everbody, have a good day and please KEEP SAFE.
    Haha! You simply have to stay on here Chad. MirageForum is better served having you on here, truly. Besides this site is turning into a subcompact, compact, whatever car enthusiast forum. I think that's a good thing. There's is alot of useful info on here from experienced automotive minds, yourself included, that have saved me alot of money and from sleepless nights. I think a a Fiesta or a Corolla owner who isn't car savy could learn alot on here from Top Fuel, Fummins, Mark, Foama, etc.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Diggler For This Useful Post:

itschad (05-26-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MirageRally View Post
    What made you buy the Tundra? l was looking at used Toyotas as a second car but they're too expensive...
    I needed a truck and this was our family hauler(seats six) but now with the new 8 passenger van, it's my daily driver. I didnt even test drive another truck besides the tundra. It's a 16. Had it over four years now with only one issue, the radio had a function that stopped working so they replaced it under warranty. Great trucks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pryme For This Useful Post:

MirageRally (05-26-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pryme View Post
    I needed a truck and this was our family hauler(seats six) but now with the new 8 passenger van, it's my daily driver. I didnt even test drive another truck besides the tundra. It's a 16. Had it over four years now with only one issue, the radio had a function that stopped working so they replaced it under warranty. Great trucks
    Yeah, that Tundra should last you 300,000miles l'm keeping my Mirage till the wheels fall off. Then my next car is probably going to be a scion tc or toyota camry...l love working on cars cuz i'm young, but Toyotas are great cars that only need basic maintenance...theoretically any car can last 300,000 miles but it depends on how much you want to spend in my opinion...

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Haha! You simply have to stay on here Chad. MirageForum is better served having you on here, truly. Besides this site is turning into a subcompact, compact, whatever car enthusiast forum. I think that's a good thing. There's is alot of useful info on here from experienced automotive minds, yourself included, that have saved me alot of money and from sleepless nights. I think a a Fiesta or a Corolla owner who isn't car savy could learn alot on here from Top Fuel, Fummins, Mark, Foama, etc.
    I think diversification (Christ, that hurt my brain spelling that.) is a good thing for any forum. The stuff that gets discussed on the gun forum is diverse, very diverse, breakfast, coffee, all manner of home appliances, even fishing and of course females.
    I totally agree that there are members here that are quite/very knowledgeable (not so bad with that one) and it's good to get their input.
    I will stick around Dirk.

Growing old is compulsory- Growing up is optional