Thread: ETACS Decoder 6.0.3

Country
    Philippines
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

ETACS Decoder 6.0.3

Hi, I recently downloaded etacs. I successfully activated cruise control in the Engine tab but after I went to ETACS tab, I cannot write my changes to the ECU. It says "35-Attempt Exceeded" (something like that) and then someting about time, delay, not being expired. Sorry I forgot to take screenshots. But it seems to me that its saying that there a time interval between successful ECU coding. I still have 4 credits so that should be enough to make additional changes.

Country
    Philippines
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    I've seen old threads in other sites about a 2 saves per 24 in ETACS. is this still applicable today? If so, Does unsuccessful ECU writing count? . I did the Cruise control activation 2 days ago. Today I tried to activate auto door lock and speed alarm, I got a bunch of errors at first and it didnt change the values. AFter some more tries, ETACS keept saying I exceeded blah blah blah...

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    ETACS Decoder you have to pay for to use. There's another program out there I can't remember the name of it... it and it's sister program to edit the file you save from your car are free though. Sorry I'm not much help but someone else on here should know what it's called.

-Karl B. No Mirages currently...