Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clarion QY-7376 E-11 8750A266

Country
    Belarus
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Unhappy Clarion QY-7376 E-11 8750A266

Hello everyone. I have such a problem. The boot card of the radio has broken. The radio gives an error Check Map SD Memory Card. I turned to an official dealer in Minsk. They cannot help me. I tried to find the file on the Clarion website. Also no results. I’ve been trying to solve the problem for more than three weeks now. You are my last hope. Maybe someone can make a copy of their SD card and share it with me. Thank you so much.
    Sorry for my English

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vnuk_by For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (05-30-2020)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    You could also try calling Mitsubishi headquarters. I'm surprised the dealer could not help. Best of luck cheers from Canada

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Belarus
    Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    You could also try calling Mitsubishi headquarters. I'm surprised the dealer could not help. Best of luck cheers from Canada
    They will direct to your local dealer. In another way. This machine was not supplied to our market. Only from the secondary market of Europe. And the dealer will have a grammad price, which will make it easier to change the radio. Therefore, I ask you for help.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to vnuk_by For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (05-30-2020)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vnuk_by View Post
    They will direct to your local dealer. In another way. This machine was not supplied to our market. Only from the secondary market of Europe. And the dealer will have a grammad price, which will make it easier to change the radio. Therefore, I ask you for help.
    Check out an online store, like mitsubishi partsnow.com, google that. Amazon even, or a car parts store out of Europe that will ship the part to you. My Mirage only have CD player lol, no touch screen. So I am not the best Mirage owner to help.

Not sure about shipping. Hope things are well your way, I see buntesliga football is on in germany, so that is good sign.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Belarus
    Thanks
    Yes, in Belarus (not to be confused with Russia), we also have football in full swing. I keep searching everywhere. But so far they have no result. If anyone can help, I will be grateful.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Hello everyone. I have such a problem. The boot card of the radio has broken. The radio gives an error Check Map SD Memory Card. I turned to an official dealer in Minsk. They cannot help me. I tried to find the file on the Clarion website. Also no results. I’ve been trying to solve the problem for more than three weeks now. You are my last hope. Maybe someone can make a copy of their SD card and share it with me. Thank you so much.
    Sorry for my English
    Hello vnuk_by and welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear about your problem. I don't have a navigation radio and don't have the files you need, but hopefully someone who does can help.

In the meantime, there appears to be another source for you. While I'm not sure which Clarion website you searched, I found a website that likely has what you need. It's by a company called NNG Software Developing and Commercial Llc and their website is Naviextras.com. Their Clarion products can be found here:

Clarion Naviextras.com

Select from the languages available. I'm sure you'll be able to find the files you need there.

Best wishes and please let us know how you are able to resolve this. We don't have many examples of navigation unit errors and could use some information. On this or any other online forum, it's often frustrating when someone asks for advice but never shares their solution.

Best wishes.

P.S.: I was able to locate update instructions for Clarion units. The instructions are attached to this post.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Eggman; 05-30-2020 at 11:46 AM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Belarus
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    Hello vnuk_by and welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear about your problem. I don't have a navigation radio and don't have the files you need, but hopefully someone who does can help.

In the meantime, there appears to be another source for you. While I'm not sure which Clarion website you searched, I found a website that likely has what you need. It's by a company called NNG Software Developing and Commercial Llc and their website is Naviextras.com. Their Clarion products can be found here:

Clarion Naviextras.com

Select from the languages available. I'm sure you'll be able to find the files you need there.

Best wishes and please let us know how you are able to resolve this. We don't have many examples of navigation unit errors and could use some information. On this or any other online forum, it's often frustrating when someone asks for advice but never shares their solution.

Best wishes.

P.S.: I was able to locate update instructions for Clarion units. The instructions are attached to this post.
    Thank you so much. I also visited this site. There is a catch that you need a working original card. On the original cards there is a part number or something in this sense. The program does not detect a normal card and writes no connection. This is a program for updating, not for creating a bootable Sd card. And there is nothing to update yet.

Country
    Belarus
    Thanks
    By the way, if anyone has W-11 W-12 W-13 W-14,15,16,17 the radio tape recorder I can tell the site where the firmware, maps are, and it is described how to update. Or NR-261 E-01, N-01, J-01. There DVD viewing in motion and so on.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Thank you so much. I also visited this site. There is a catch that you need a working original card. On the original cards there is a part number or something in this sense. The program does not detect a normal card and writes no connection. This is a program for updating, not for creating a bootable Sd card. And there is nothing to update yet.
    That stinks. Have you tried a SD card recovery program? It might be able to read the files even though the card shows errors.

By the way, if anyone has W-11 W-12 W-13 W-14,15,16,17 the radio tape recorder I can tell the site where the firmware, maps are, and it is described how to update. Or NR-261 E-01, N-01, J-01. There DVD viewing in motion and so on.
    Not sure what you mean by the W-, NR-, E-, N-, or J-numbers. Are those the model numbers of the head units? In any case, sharing the website would surely help someone else down the road as we try to figure out how to work with these fancy radios.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (05-31-2020)

Country
    Belarus
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    That stinks. Have you tried a SD card recovery program? It might be able to read the files even though the card shows errors.

Not sure what you mean by the W-, NR-, E-, N-, or J-numbers. Are those the model numbers of the head units? In any case, sharing the website would surely help someone else down the road as we try to figure out how to work with these fancy radios.
    Yes tried. Here the problem is not in the firmware but in the card itself. It is impossible to revive what is broken.