Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New member but big projects !

The entire rad support and bumper rebar unbolts from the frame rails. Regardless, I didn't realise the impound yards there inspect vehicles and determine if you modified your car to make it structurally unsound. Out here as long as you have lights, tires and exhaust and your car appears safe without crap falling off it you won't have a problem. Unless you pull the doors off, have no lights, hood, bumpers, or something stupid like that you shouldn't have an issue unless it dog tracks down the road taking up 2 lanes. If your car gets impounded that's on you. The only real grey area could be insurance, I'm always asked if any of my vehicles have been modified in any way. I always say nope.
    But some cops are stupid, I was pulled over in my bronco once when I had to roof off and people in the back. She tried explaining to me that I can't have people riding in the back of a truck. Then started reading out the law book....After trying to explain she was an idiot and bronco's come with back seats and the roof comes off, she called in to the station and had someone explain to her that she's a retard. I also had one pull me over cause he didn't think I had mufflers on my truck, when he asked me to start it up so he could use a decibel meter it wouldn't start lol. So he pulled out a tape measure and started measuring the diameter of my tailpipe lmfao. He got tired of waiting for me to get the truck going and bailed after 10 mins. The starter would get heat soaked and would only work when cool, it was a handy feature.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Bienvenue, 2JZRulz!

I'm all for people having fun changing their Mirages. I'm sure you've seen there have been a couple of swaps done (not Honda motors), eg:

Thread: [Engine swap] 4G63 into a 2014 Mirage (2L turbo)

Subscribed to see where you might go with this.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)