Thread: Mirage Pricing North America and 2021 model.

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Mirage Pricing North America and 2021 model.

Covid economy and recent news from Mitsubishi in North America the deals on the Mirage and entire line are no different with the exception of delay your payment gimmicks.

Does anyone anticipate big deals? If it did happen we would consider one or two. Purchased new pickup in 2008 (2007 leftover) with 7000 rebate + dealer discount.

Obviously I know it wouldn't be that huge but was thinking of the 3500-4000 rebate on the 15's when 17's arrived.

Does anyone know if we are getting the upgraded 2021? And when so? Since the recent news doesn't look good.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DottandDolores View Post
    Covid economy and recent news from Mitsubishi in North America the deals on the Mirage and entire line are no different with the exception of delay your payment gimmicks.

Does anyone anticipate big deals? If it did happen we would consider one or two. Purchased new pickup in 2008 (2007 leftover) with 7000 rebate + dealer discount.

Obviously I know it wouldn't be that huge but was thinking of the 3500-4000 rebate on the 15's when 17's arrived.

Does anyone know if we are getting the upgraded 2021? And when so? Since the recent news doesn't look good.
    According to Mitsubishi from the last press release:

https://www.mitsubishi-motors.ca/en/...cant-makeover/

Mitsubishi Mirage, making its North American Premiere today at the Montréal International Auto Show, benefits from a significant makeover meant to sharpen its looks and introduce new advanced safety features. It launches in dealerships late summer as model year 2021. The newly designed vehicle sits alongside Mitsubishi’s 2020 lineup at the auto show offering first signs of a brand that is transforming.

Pricing and Packaging for model year 2021 Mirage will be announced prior to its launch in summer 2020.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,540 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DottandDolores View Post
    Does anyone anticipate big deals?
    I think the deals will get better than they are now.

If someone is considering a new vehicle purchase right now (Mirage or otherwise), I would definitely hold off at least until the end of the summer. New vehicle incentives are only going to trend upward as the months go by with declining car sales. There are still 40 million people unemployed in the US. It's going to take a long time for the economy to recover.

All of these 0% and "delay your first payment for 6 months" deals are simply a band-aid to keep a few people stumbling into showrooms in the short term. Most vehicles are going to need substantially more incentives to start moving off the lot. And 2021 models are now only a few months away from entering the supply.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)