Thread: Still no return of Plasma Purple or Key Lime Green exterior colors for 2021?

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Still no return of Plasma Purple or Key Lime Green exterior colors for 2021?

Wine Red is ok, speaking for myself it's not a fave, but the two colors I mentioned above are still MIA. A pity!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to riokid For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (06-26-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,848 Times in 1,101 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by riokid View Post
    Wine Red is ok, speaking for myself it's not a fave, but the two colors I mentioned above are still MIA. A pity!
    I don't expect the 'candy jar' colors the car launched with will ever return. But I would like to see an emerald green or even that tasty yellow other countries already get.

Green was my favourite, I think.

I'm happy they at least introduced sunrise orange. It's fun.

There was a green 2014 in my town - 5 speed, little old lady owner. Written off this winter in a relatively minor collision (high kilometers, no airbags popped). I had asked her if she'd tell me when she was going to get rid of it, but in the rush to get a rreplacement Mirage (orange), she forgot. Drat.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by riokid View Post
    In my mind, Wine Red replaced Plasma Purple. I have a Thunder Grey Mirage myself. I was worried I would get bored of my purple Mirage or my mopar lime green Mirage after a week. Now I see the bright colours of these cars makes their small size relative to most traffic easier to see. Safety thing. My dark grey Mirage in the winter really blends in.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)