Thread: Chassis code question for coil overs

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Chassis code question for coil overs

Sorry for posting a lot. I’m trying to get coil overs for my 2017 mirage hb. BC says they’re compatible with a05a but not a03a. And I can’t figure out what my chassis code is. And google says it’s the last six of my vin and the last six of my vin isn’t either of those.

Be smarter with the google. The last 6 digits of every mirage are not gonna be the same....There's a metal tag on the rh b pillar, check for chassis code there. Like Loren already stated, 2013-2020 are the same. I don't know if hatch and G4 are the same front and rear though, front probably, rear possibly?
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

OrcaNinja (06-30-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Be smarter with the google. The last 6 digits of every mirage are not gonna be the same....There's a metal tag on the rh b pillar, check for chassis code there. Like Loren already stated, 2013-2020 are the same. I don't know if hatch and G4 are the same front and rear though, front probably, rear possibly?
    Ok thank you. Mine is a03a so that blows.