Thread: RE: GT Trim headlights fit on ES trim?

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Question RE: GT Trim headlights fit on ES trim?

Does anyone know where to find GT trim HID headlights for the Mirage? lf l could swap out my headlights, l could install HID Yellow bulbs that would double the distance and clarity of my LED's...but l can't seem to find any GT headlights for sale anywhere...maybe the dealers only have them?

Interests: Rallying/Drifting/Cars/Motorcycles

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,471 Posts
    I think these are around $400 per side at the dealer. And that price has actually come down in the last couple of years. I remember at one point, these things were like $800 per side?!? Your best bet may be scoring a pair in a salvage yard or eBay.

Someone else can comment on whether or not you can just directly bolt these into a non-GT Mirage. There may be other wiring involved?!?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Top_Fuel For This Useful Post:

MirageRally (07-20-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Fuel View Post
    I think these are around $400 per side at the dealer. And that price has actually come down in the last couple of years. I remember at one point, these things were like $800 per side?!? Your best bet may be scoring a pair in a salvage yard or eBay.

Someone else can comment on whether or not you can just directly bolt these into a non-GT Mirage. There may be other wiring involved?!?
    Yeah, found em on ebay, but still too pricey for my tastes...plus "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" right? l'll just use my LED's until l need another pair...but cool to see that they are indeed on ebay...thanks for the tip Top Fuel
    Interests: Rallying/Drifting/Cars/Motorcycles

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,471 Posts
    Here's what these cost about a year ago. Check out that list price...$856! And that's only for 1 side.

Name:  aaa.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  75.7 KB

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Top_Fuel For This Useful Post:

MirageRally (07-24-2020)