Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Subcompact Culture View Post
    Attachment 18706

This just showed up from Mitsubishi Motors North America:

2021 MIRAGE and MIRAGE G4
    On sale in Q1 2021, as a 2021 model. With an extensive exterior redesign, the U.S.'s most fuel-efficient non-hybrid gasoline-fueled vehicle3 becomes an even more compelling value. Mirage has never looked richer or better equipped, with bold styling and standard safety equipment putting it into a new level of consideration.

The entire press release talking about the 2021 model line up can be here. Sounds like Mitsubishi isn't going anywhere!

https://media.mitsubishicars.com/en-...f-new-vehicles
    I can honestly say that I don't care for the look the of the new front. I wouldn't call the front repulsive, & it is not a deal breaker. The huge black area makes the car appear bumper less up front, & I don't care for that look. In my opinion, some new cars have really ugly fronts these day. I'm probably not the norm, however.

If I wasn't interested in a Mirage in the first place, I don't see anything about the update that would inspire me.

Since I really like the 5-speed powertrain of the Mirage, I am thrilled to hear it still remains each upcoming year. It's also promising to hear Mitsubishi may not be going anywhere. I do find it odd, however, that the updated version wouldn't make an appearance until January of 2021. It's not like this Mirage update doesn't exist elsewhere. It gives me the impression that North American dealerships may be overstocked with the 2020 Mirages, & they want more time to clear those out before the updated model appears here. If so, that may help those interested in a good deal on 2020 Mirage near the end!

Last edited by Mark; 07-24-2020 at 06:05 PM.