Thread: FS: Doax Sway Bar (New in Box) - $95 shipped

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,471 Posts

FS: Doax Sway Bar (New in Box) - $95 shipped

* * * SOLD! * * *

Here's your chance to get a new Doax rear sway bar for almost 50% off!

I bought one of the original rear sway bars when they were developed back in 2018. This is the same one that most forum members are using. Somehow I never got I around to installing it. When Doax came out with an updated version last year, I bought one of those, too. That's the one I'm installing on my car.

I'm selling the one I have left. It's a new-in-the-box "first generation" Doax sway bar that has never been installed. It includes the bar and the hardware to bolt it on. It's boxed up and ready to ship. You can read more about these sway bars here if you are not familiar with them.

Name:  ad_image.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  53.6 KB

HERE are the installation instructions.

Note: Some people had issues with the original sway bar clearing the locations where the parking brake cable brackets are attached on the rear axle. Most got the bar installed without any issues...but a few people needed to grind a little material off of it before it would fit properly. I'm mentioning this because it might be an issue when you install it...which would require some extra installation time. If this concerns you, then just spend $175 and buy the current sway bar version directly from Doax which will not have any clearance issues. HERE is a post explaining the potential clearance issue.

If you have specific questions about the sway bar, please see the links above...or search the forum. I can't answer many questions about it because I have not installed one yet.

The price is $95 shipped in the continental US.
    The first person to PM me saying they'll take it (and can actually pay for it)...gets it.

I accept Paypal.

Last edited by Top_Fuel; 07-31-2020 at 07:31 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    I questioned why your rear sway bar wasn't getting any replies, but that was quickly answered by the large red "SOLD" posted in the first thread. Someone got a good deal on a rear sway bar. Glad it sold quickly for you, too!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

inuvik (07-31-2020),Top_Fuel (07-31-2020)