Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rev-matching vs not matching downshifts?

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MirageRally View Post
    Don't worry Buddy, l ain't going over what my body can manage Last time l water fasted l made it 5 days before l got Horrible acid reflux...lt seems like all l see is men with 6 packs and women with Abs, Personally-l don't think it looks healthy but l'm an old soul Just trying to lose the "gut" l have....l did weights for a year as well as jogging and fasted 16/8 where you eat in the 8hr window and nothing...l primarily eat Vegetarian foods and occasionaly l eat MorningStar...this is kinda like last resort...
    I'm just saying every body needs to avoid stress, and inflammation, and all that comes in time with that. My Grandparents made it just north of 100, they got a letter from the Queen and everything - both for their age, and their long marriage. I don't know the details but I know they got a letter from the Queen. They always followed a routine. I think I am particularly lucky to keep trim without much effort. But I also know no body is perfect, and no body is going to be 21 years old of energy.

Extremes aren't going to help, but healthy habits long term does help. But you need food to live lol, and stress is as bad on the body as anything. Lack of sleep and you will never get your goal. It's routine I have seen it.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dspace9 For This Useful Post:

MirageRally (09-05-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    I'm just saying every body needs to avoid stress, and inflammation, and all that comes in time with that. My Grandparents made it just north of 100, they got a letter from the Queen and everything - both for their age, and their long marriage. I don't know the details but I know they got a letter from the Queen. They always followed a routine. I think I am particularly lucky to keep trim without much effort. But I also know no body is perfect, and no body is going to be 21 years old of energy.

Extremes aren't going to help, but healthy habits long term does help. But you need food to live lol, and stress is as bad on the body as anything. Lack of sleep and you will never get your goal. It's routine I have seen it.
    The only exercise l love is fast walking...l can fast walk for days l used to jog 24/7 but last year l went to the doctor and he told me l was wearing the miniscus in my knees...and l'm only 24!!! l also don't like lifting weights so theres little l can do...l just don't have time to exercise with work and college right now Also my family member is making me eat right now lol so there goes the fast...Do you do any workouts Dspace9?
    Last edited by MirageRally; 09-05-2020 at 10:53 PM.
    Interests: Rallying/Drifting/Cars/Motorcycles

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    The only exercise l love is fast walking...l can fast walk for days l used to jog 24/7 but last year l went to the doctor and he told me l was wearing the miniscus in my knees...and l'm only 24!!! l also don't like lifting weights so theres little l can do...l just don't have time to exercise with work and college right now Also my family member is making me eat right now lol so there goes the fast...Do you do any workouts Dspace9?
    Yes some home exercise, and before the pandemic. But I do not drive to the gym. I do my walking as much as I can every day. And then try to do my weights and sit ups at home with my couch.

Sounds dumb but I prop up my toes with the couch for sit ups. I am good on my tippy toes and I'm almost 40, so a lot of it I let come come. But I do feel I am lucky. Food is God's gift to man, but you have to control and know yourself to get a balance. It is a mind over body thing. But you have to pamper yourself. If I couldn't do buffet breakfast while travelling, I don't know that is everything to me.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dspace9 For This Useful Post:

MirageRally (09-06-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yes some home exercise, and before the pandemic. But I do not drive to the gym. I do my walking as much as I can every day. And then try to do my weights and sit ups at home with my couch.

Sounds dumb but I prop up my toes with the couch for sit ups. I am good on my tippy toes and I'm almost 40, so a lot of it I let come come. But I do feel I am lucky. Food is God's gift to man, but you have to control and know yourself to get a balance. It is a mind over body thing. But you have to pamper yourself. If I couldn't do buffet breakfast while travelling, I don't know that is everything to me.
    l like food but not that much lol haha, l mostly eat once a day (dinner) and also walk as much as l can...after this pandemic stops l'm going to go to snap fitness in Chardon as l've talked with the owner before and he is more than happy to help me l fasted in freshmen year of highschool bc of bullying and other problems...guess what?...l got down to 100lbs and you could see my rib cage...extremely unhealthy...then l found video games and aquired this little gut...but l've worked out and tried so much stuff over the last 5 years, that last month l practically broke down sobbing in front of the mirror (cause of my image)...America as well as other parts of the world have an image problem...at an early age l grew up watching movies and comics that the guy was always in good shape...but l'm not giving up! l'm getting rid of this gut...starting by talking with a trainer at snap fitness and working from there
    Last edited by MirageRally; 09-06-2020 at 12:12 AM.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    l like food but not that much lol haha, l mostly eat once a day (dinner) and also walk as much as l can...after this pandemic stops l'm going to go to snap fitness in Chardon as l've talked with the owner before and he is more than happy to help me l fasted in freshmen year of highschool bc of bullying and other problems...guess what?...l got down to 100lbs and you could see my rib cage...extremely unhealthy...then l found video games and aquired this little gut...but l've worked out and tried so much stuff over the last 5 years, that last month l practically broke down sobbing in front of the mirror (cause of my image)...America as well as other parts of the world have an image problem...at an early age l grew up watching movies and comics that the guy was always in good shape...but l'm not giving up! l'm getting rid of this gut...starting by talking with a trainer at snap fitness and working from there
    If I was gonna do anything with my diet, I would talk to a specialized doctor, a dietitian. It sounds dumb, but health is wealth.. so I would consider that. Might be you need something simple and a multivitamin might help. I have no idea. We all have happy and sad stories unfortunately, myself and you. Don't be like Narcissus and look into your reflection too much in the pond, and then fall in and drown lol. Naw I just think people care too much about looks. I have lots of new hair growth as I get older. Anyway hockey time cheers

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dspace9 For This Useful Post:

MirageRally (09-06-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    If I was gonna do anything with my diet, I would talk to a specialized doctor, a dietitian. It sounds dumb, but health is wealth.. so I would consider that. Might be you need something simple and a multivitamin might help. I have no idea. We all have happy and sad stories unfortunately, myself and you. Don't be like Narcissus and look into your reflection too much in the pond, and then fall in and drown lol. Naw I just think people care too much about looks. I have lots of new hair growth as I get older. Anyway hockey time cheers

Cheers my friend