Thread: Mitsubishi Grand Lancer, gorgeous sedan 2018

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts

Mitsubishi Grand Lancer, gorgeous sedan 2018

See only Taiwan gets this! Toyota sold 400k Camrys last year. This sedan would sell good for Mitsubishi in the states. Why why why can't we get these models?

Name:  Screenshot_20200910-085713_Reddit.jpg
Views: 610
Size:  76.0 KB

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I think the Grand Lancer is a good looking car don't get me wrong. Looks like a 2007 Ford Fusion. Not a bad thing, but not exactly modern. The newest Hyundai's look about 3 generations ahead of this. Probably only skin deep.

Only 1 of the 3 photos loaded, the middle one worked.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I totally agree about the resemblance to the first style of Fusion-which I like better than the current (though the current still looks good to me.) But google the Grand Lancer and you'll see that rear end is allllllllllll Mitsubishi.... I know they won't, BUT, if they did bring it to the states, with the right types of features, price, and MPG (maybe even a hybrid, PHEV or BEV) and I've drive it.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage G4 ES 1.2 automatic: 32.5 mpg (US) ... 13.8 km/L ... 7.2 L/100 km ... 39.0 mpg (Imp)

Senior Member Subcompact Culture's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    So many companies are getting out of the sedan and coupe game; I don't think it makes much sense to sell something like that here in the U.S. It already looks dated to me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Subcompact Culture For This Useful Post:

Fummins (09-10-2020)

Country
    Canada
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Attached link, more detail pics are shown in the website.
    High trim will come with stiffer shocks, 18" rims and some conveniences (used to have additional structs bar).
    Three different trims fall into these price tags, $27,782, 30,391 and 33,869 CAD. (VAT 5% INCLUDED)
    I know they carry hefty price tags, but actually they are the cheapest in the sedan market.
    Focus high trim full loaded with Level 2 semi autonomous driving reaches $40,347 CAD
    VW Golf 1.4T+DSG starts at $39,043 CAD (German, Spanish or EU imports)
    Toyota Corolla, the most popular one in the market, offers Petrol and Hybrid configurations, 30,347-39,043 CAD
    Grand Lancer does not out sold those above....
    (1 CAD to 23 NTD in currency conversion)

Mitsubishi Japan authorized CMC(China Motor Corporation in Taiwan) to continue quite a few models to continue and some were exported and sold abroad, such as Colt plus, Zinger, etc.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2019 Mirage ES Limited 1.2 automatic: 39.8 mpg (US) ... 16.9 km/L ... 5.9 L/100 km ... 47.8 mpg (Imp)