Thread: Raptor line a mirage body?

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Raptor line a mirage body?

Starting body work project on another vehicle and recently saw one car and truck raptor lined both DIY they looked great. Truck - Dodge Ram 2500, Car Acura TSX. Got me thinking about our Mirages. Imagine raptor lining the bodies it would make the cars bullit proof as the factory paint is very sensitive. If you took care of the undercarriage these cars would last forever even in the rust belt. Dont know how wine red would look but the Acura was dark gray and impressive.

Joked with my girl wished we could collect a yard full of Mirages to do fun projects best part she said why not?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,118 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DottandDolores View Post
    Joked with my girl wished we could collect a yard full of Mirages to do fun projects best part she said why not?
    Fast forward 5 years from now and you're now starring on a episode of "Hoarders"

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DottandDolores View Post
    Starting body work project on another vehicle and recently saw one car and truck raptor lined both DIY they looked great. Truck - Dodge Ram 2500, Car Acura TSX. Got me thinking about our Mirages. Imagine raptor lining the bodies it would make the cars bullit proof as the factory paint is very sensitive. If you took care of the undercarriage these cars would last forever even in the rust belt. Dont know how wine red would look but the Acura was dark gray and impressive.

l thought about doing the exact same thing with my next car, but if you're keeping the car-great then by all means...l will Monstaliner my next car

Interests: Rallying/Drifting/Cars/Motorcycles