Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum page won't load 12 Sept 2020

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    Sending an e-mail within the Forum site doesn't work now either. I tried to e-mail the administrator from the inbox feature. I don't use that thing much. But anyway I don't want to e-mail them using my g-mail, because this is the internet, and I like being anonymous.

Even though I have tires in my garage saved for the guy lol

Let's hope the Forum lasts, and I can have an outdoor visit with my Forum friend
    My guess is Darin is busy or gone for the weekend. Since you started this thread, he will take note of this eventually. New people who have never visited the site before may be blocked out completely this weekend, but I am not certain of that either.

Sending an e-mail within the Forum site doesn't work now either. I tried to e-mail the administrator from the inbox feature. I don't use that thing much. But anyway I don't want to e-mail them using my g-mail, because this is the internet, and I like being anonymous.

Even though I have tires in my garage saved for the guy lol

Let's hope the Forum lasts, and I can have an outdoor visit with my Forum friend
    Don't worry about Darin, he's not gonna be stealing your identity or emailing you flaming bags of dog turds. It's Sunday.....Have a beer or 50.

I can log in on a computer but not on my stupid iphone. I'll live.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I know Darin, he is chill. He can have my old bald Bridgestone Potenzas if he wants them. They are in my carport if he wants them.

I picked up a 12 pack of Labatt 50 bottles a few weekends ago. I have about 5 or 6 beers left. Labatt products sit well in my stomach. Some exotic ales like the ale Chimay, taste way more interesting and are a way older brew, but then hours later I end up puking. 2 or 3x the alcohol in the old ales.

I can drink a lot more 50 and Blue. Maybe its the local water at the brewery. No problems the next day. Hard to find 50. I check online first.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Senior Member Subcompact Culture's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I attempted to reach out to him via Ecomodder, too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Subcompact Culture For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (09-14-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yeah, this makes me realize just how much valuable information stands to be lost if the forum goes the way of the dodo.

Seriously, the community around this car is awesome and all of the great posts with detailed information here make working on the thing super easy.

Hopefully any issues get resolved soon!

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PityOnU View Post
    Yeah, this makes me realize just how much valuable information stands to be lost if the forum goes the way of the dodo.

Seriously, the community around this car is awesome and all of the great posts with detailed information here make working on the thing super easy.

Hopefully any issues get resolved soon!
    The Nissan Micra Forum (from the same people at ecomodder) is down now too. Ecomodder.com is still up.

Can a domain be transferred? I'm sure there are a few people on here who would like to keep the thing going.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

I heard the forum is being shut down. Too many complaints lol.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

AtomicPunk (09-14-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,471 Posts
    I've had it. I'm going to stop payment on my membership dues.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Top_Fuel For This Useful Post:

Eggman (09-14-2020)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Whatever, my Mirage hasn't turned over the first time for 2 days in a row. Stalled out in reverse today, and I don't even think it was my lazy footwork. Give my car some gas and seems ok.

Where will I go now to complain about my puddle jumper?

Whatever, my Mirage hasn't turned over the first time for 2 days in a row. Stalled out in reverse today, and I don't even think it was my lazy footwork. Give my car some gas and seems ok.

Where will I go now to complain about my puddle jumper?
    https://www.ontario.ca/page/filing-consumer-complaint

I'll just leave this here too just in case https://www.wikihow.com/Drive-Manual

Last edited by Fummins; 09-14-2020 at 08:16 PM. Reason: I funny
    Mirage videos: