Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forum page won't load 12 Sept 2020

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    I know Darin, he is chill. He can have my old bald Bridgestone Potenzas if he wants them. They are in my carport if he wants them.

I picked up a 12 pack of Labatt 50 bottles a few weekends ago. I have about 5 or 6 beers left. Labatt products sit well in my stomach. Some exotic ales like the ale Chimay, taste way more interesting and are a way older brew, but then hours later I end up puking. 2 or 3x the alcohol in the old ales.

I can drink a lot more 50 and Blue. Maybe its the local water at the brewery. No problems the next day. Hard to find 50. I check online first.
    Hijacking the thread a little, but what did you think of the potenzas? I'm at 42k miles on the original ensaves, rears are at 3/32 inch tread depth, so new tires coming soon. Read some threads on here, but thought I'd ask.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AtomicPunk For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (09-14-2020)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicPunk View Post
    Hijacking the thread a little, but what did you think of the potenzas? I'm at 42k miles on the original ensaves, rears are at 3/32 inch tread depth, so new tires coming soon. Read some threads on here, but thought I'd ask.
    I liked the Potenzas. Got the same fuel economy numbers as with my ensaves. Wear and tear wise, I got about 3 years, or 60,000 km's out of them. They balded about the same amount of time as my dunlops. And the potenzas cracked way more. Thin cracks parallel to the tread.

I also think the potenzas made the Mirage handle a bit better. But honestly if the Dunlops were on sale 10% cheaper, I'd go with them. Very similar performance numbers and wear and tear time period. Tires don't last on my Mirage. I'm currently riding gently used dunlops on 2016 SE aluminum rims.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dspace9 For This Useful Post:

AtomicPunk (09-15-2020)

Of course I take a long weekend and everything falls apart!

I've got a ticket open with the hosting company. Shouldn't be hard to fix, based on the error I'm seeing.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

inuvik (09-15-2020),Top_Fuel (09-15-2020)

It's fixed. (Disc full due to mySQL issue.) Unfortunately it was one of those problems that prevented the automatic error report emails from being sent to me. (I got 50 of them all at once when the server guy sorted it out. )

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (09-15-2020),inuvik (09-15-2020),MacClyver (09-16-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,471 Posts
    Thanks for your efforts...I certainly appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    ...one of those problems that prevented the automatic error report emails from being sent to me.
    I've had that happen before. That's a tough one to explain to my boss.

And it never fails... Take a day off and that's the day everyone emails you to tell you their stuff doesn't work.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)

On the up side, I had an excellent micro vacation. Ignorance was bliss!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Fummins (09-15-2020),Subcompact Culture (09-15-2020)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    It's fixed. (Disc full due to mySQL issue.) Unfortunately it was one of those problems that prevented the automatic error report emails from being sent to me.
    Well done, Forum home page loads great now on my end. And more importantly, glad to hear you're ok! Lol

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    I liked the Potenzas. Got the same fuel economy numbers as with my ensaves. Wear and tear wise, I got about 3 years, or 60,000 km's out of them. They balded about the same amount of time as my dunlops. And the potenzas cracked way more. Thin cracks parallel to the tread.

I also think the potenzas made the Mirage handle a bit better. But honestly if the Dunlops were on sale 10% cheaper, I'd go with them. Very similar performance numbers and wear and tear time period. Tires don't last on my Mirage. I'm currently riding gently used dunlops on 2016 SE aluminum rims.
    Thanks for the info! Much appreciated

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AtomicPunk For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (09-15-2020)