Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
Acronychal not sure if you've seen these or if they will help any but here you go:

TIN: Ending Call with iPhoneŽ (11.0/11.0.1) Using Apple CarPlay™

TIN: SDA (Smart Display Audio) Software Update
Thanks for the info! I've checked but these updates don't seem to apply to my model, which is a 2019 Space Star. I've asked my local dealer a few times but they keep saying to wait. Honestly I don't have much hope and think I would have better luck asking for a new unit.

Quote Originally Posted by daleWV View Post
Are you using a long extension cable to connect your phone to the car USB? If so try using as short an extension as possible or a higher quality cable.
I have tried everything in regards to cables, extensions, and adapters. Nothing I do works. Sometimes I will turn on the car and CarPlay will work brilliantly for 30 minutes. Then the next time it will constantly disconnect and reconnect after 20 seconds.

I found from this site that there is an update available for my maps. I'm going to try this over the weekend and see if it makes any difference. If not, I might take my car to the dealer I bought it from to see if they are more helpful (though they are 200km away).