Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bra / window visors for 2020 es hatch

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Question bra / window visors for 2020 es hatch

https://mirageforum.com/forum/showth...-here-HI-folks

ok, why are the window rain deflector / visors so expensive for the mirage 2020 es hatch?
    OMG ... got them for my last car for 19.99 dodge journey 2010

they want 50$ for the dang things. WTH

So, since they want so much, i bit the bullet and got the ones i really wanted
    https://www.carid.com/2020-mitsubish...193277204.html

so no longer need window visor / deflector, i'll let you know what I think of these when they arrive

And I live in 'love bug' ville and maybe a bra would help keep the bugs from getting stuck to the car. ... got any suggestions? please let me know

what else would you 'mirage educated' folks recommend?

thanks in advance

Last edited by mrsray; 09-20-2020 at 03:24 AM. Reason: mirage accessories, window visor, window deflector, weathertech

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 40.4 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I honestly haven't put deflectors on my car, but I've heard from a few members on here they are happy with them.

What is 'love bug' ville? Are we talking mosquitoes, junebugs? I have been to Florida, but not for many years. I remember the wild gecco's running around at Disney Campground.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    I honestly haven't put deflectors on my car, but I've heard from a few members on here they are happy with them.

What is 'love bug' ville? Are we talking mosquitoes, junebugs? I have been to Florida, but not for many years. I remember the wild gecco's running around at Disney Campground.
    I can't live without deflectors, especially in FL at rainy season, I smoke and need to crack the window, plus it makes the car look better

love bugs are just nasty swarms of bugs usually during may then sept ... twice a year really bad.
    strangely sept this year hasn't been bad ... maybe late? or I don't know

usually all cars and trucks look like the pic for at least 3 weeks or so.

this is what they do to cars during their season :
    Name:  luvBugs.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  106.0 KB

wax on a car makes it easier for them to be removed, but still a lot of elbow grease needed too
    my new mirage did have a 'detail' they said at the stealership, so I should be waxed up.

never used a car bra, really dont want to, but want to keep these pain in the a** bugs off my NEW car LOL
    never worried about it with my 'junk' car before.

would love suggestions ... anyone get a car bra for their mirage that they are happy with and would recommend? or any other ideas?
    Last edited by mrsray; 09-20-2020 at 01:38 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 40.4 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsray For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (09-20-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,471 Posts
    You may want to check out this thread...

Has anybody installed plastic rain wind deflectors above their Mirage windows

It looks like most people prefer the Mitsubishi units over the WeatherTech.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Top_Fuel For This Useful Post:

mrsray (09-20-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Fuel View Post
    It looks like most people prefer the Mitsubishi units over the WeatherTech.
    thanks, crap, already ordered 'em, will check that link out though

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Look at all the bugs. I had no idea. At least no snow in the winter eh!?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dspace9 For This Useful Post:

mrsray (09-20-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    you said it, I'll take the bugs vs the snow crap ... moved from Massachusetts around 20 years ago, would never go back to snow, never ever.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsray View Post
    you said it, I'll take the bugs vs the snow crap ... moved from Massachusetts around 20 years ago, would never go back to snow, never ever.
    Yea eh, you know winter weather then. I'm in southern Ontario. Nearer Detroit really. I have driven as far east as Manhattan, well New Jersey as I never technically drove in NYC.

Anyway yea you would get the Quebec/Maritimes/East coast winter weather going on. I just got the great lakes effect, which is snow squalls galore sometimes. Doesn't matter if you are in a Lambo Urus 4x4, or a Mirage, snow blindness is the same in any car.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    ya, snow and cars are a bad mix with EVERYTHING ... snow squalls, bring back memories, those are fun too. (sarcasm)

yup yup, give the the love bugs and no snow, i'm good with that LOL

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsray For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (09-20-2020)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Those bugs would be too much for me to handle. But maybe you get used to them. I don't know. I have been to Mexico as well as Florida, and i don't remember nearly as many creepy crawlies in Mexico, as I saw in Florida no offense but I went to Florida as a kid, and I was always finding stuff, I even found a baby scorpion once.