Thread: [USA] Want to buy center armrest and fogs

Country
    United States
    Thanks

[USA] Want to buy center armrest and fogs

Hey guys. I’m looking for an armrest and some fog lights for my hatch. If someone has since they want to get rid of I’m interested!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyMirage View Post
    Hey guys. I’m looking for an armrest and some fog lights for my hatch. If someone has since they want to get rid of I’m interested!
    The fog lights (at least OEM ones) are very difficult to find for any discount below MSRP from the dealership (which is about ~$160 for a pair, if I remember correctly). If you want to try to get OEM for cheap, you can try searching wreck yards using car-part.com. Seems to be some fog lights available near me. The "fog light" is just a plastic housing that screws into the existing blank in your bumper. As such, I expect a fog light taken from a G4 would fit a hatchback, and vice-versa. Non-OEM housings can be found on eBay for super cheap. How much do you value that little Mitsubishi logo stamped in the plastic? Lol

You can find OEM armrests on eBay for much cheaper than the dealership would sell them to you. Still, cheapest I was able to get one for was ~$120. Note that while the OEM armrest will bolt in very securely and have fabric that matches the upholstery in your car, the length of the actual "arm-resting" part is very short. I was hoping to be able to rest my right arm on it while holding onto the steering wheel with the same arm, leaving my left arm completely free (I am a very lazy driver). You definitely cannot do this with the OEM armrest, though. There are third party ones which, while not perfectly matching the interior of your car, will be much cheaper and much more functional. You can ask other members here on the forum about those.

I bought some cheapo ebay fog lights in January to replace one of my oem fog lights that broke. They have glass lens like the oem ones and are holding up well. They bolted up to the factory 2014 metal brackets which bolt to the bumper cover. I think 2017 and newer might use different lights than the 14-15. So you might want to do a little more research, it might be easier to find some from a wrecker that have all the brackets you'd need. https://www.ebay.ca/itm/For-Mitsubis...72.m2749.l2649

For the armrest, I'm sure lots use cheap arm rests that clamp into the rear cup holder. I haven't bothered as I only drive mine for 15-20 mins at a time.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)