Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Weed!

It's amazing/hilarious that spammers have decided it's worth trying to leverage THIS thread for their purposes.

(Referencing the deleted post above).

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

I missed that one
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I went to one of the legal weed stores for the second time ever today. Bit of a drive but definitely worth it.. higher end feel to the store. We have had weed stores at the native reserves for years, and I like to mix and match with my tax-free weed and the city weed.

The weed stores are convenient for sure, the prices are around 7 g for $41 + taxes (13%). Good quality stuff too, sativa and strong.. now the prices really range. So just like with running shoes, I just say to the clerk "what's on sale?"

The really marked down stuff was all gone, they probably don't keep much in the store on purpose. Friendly staff though. And sure makes getting your weed easy.. you gotta get the same thing in the USA.

And when you fly in Canada now there are all these signs at the airports saying the rules for Travelling With Cannabis. Even my resort in Alberta last year had a designated weed smoking area.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Didn't grow any of your own this summer? 4 plants per household in Ontario.

That said, half the people I know who grew their own also had it stolen out of their gardens here in this relatively crime-free little city!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (12-04-2020)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post

That said, half the people I know who grew their own also had it stolen out of their gardens here in this relatively crime-free little city!
    What? Really? See that is exactly why I never have grown anything in my garden myself. My friends all say that you can charge people now with theft for stealing your plants. Still I don't want to open up that can of worms to begin with. Potentially dangerous and awkward situation.

I'll pay to avoid that trouble for sure. I am growing milkweed and more bumbleberries and they are spreading pretty good.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 1,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post

It's so cheap here in Oregon due to huge grow operations and there is so much supply (last state audit last year said growers were sitting on 8 year supply of sales volume for the entire state in storage). They have taken the bulk of that and processed it for edibles and basically flooded the market with edibles. For example a 50mg THC dosage candy bar (10 5mg portions) was $20-$25 a couple of years ago. Today $3.00-$6.00. So people have quit growing for the most part here. Oh and I see they are building yet another dispensary in my small town of 30,000. That will bring the total number of dispensaries to 15 here. Yeesh
    Last edited by inuvik; 12-05-2020 at 06:53 AM. Reason: More info

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    I'm so jealous. It'll be years before the hayseeds in Georgia end prohibition against that sweet sweet chiba. Atlanta has decriminalized possession but that's only within city limits. The State Police advocates are against it because it cuts into their lucrative quota revenue. One thing you notice down here is all the squad cars are new Chargers with the latest ramming speed gear. I haven't seen a Crown Vic in years.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 1,120 Posts
    Was shopping at my local Fred Meyer / Kroger grocery store and when I got home I happened to glance at the back of my receipt. You know your industry has gone mainstream when this happens:

Name:  A4372AA3-7C6E-4F3F-B65F-3D5B9603BD71.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  95.9 KB

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to inuvik For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (12-09-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Not sure what's going on with Minnesota but it's been declined since... it's the Devil's salad!!! lol

I did a poll on my FB feed recently and sadly, out of the 40 friends that voted on my poll, 5 of them thought 1 'cigarette' of weed is worse than downing 1 16oz of Everclear 151 lol

Sorry if I'm going off subject. But really, weed is marketed horrendously here in our state. Go on any social media and you'll see a bunch of people using it.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 43.4 mpg (US) ... 18.5 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.2 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,393 Times in 1,010 Posts
    I think weed should be free. And our gobment should not only make it free for us, but that every American should be required to consume it. Non stop. And Everclear 151 should be free too, whatever that stuff is.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.9 mpg (Imp)