Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Compatible Break Calipers for Mirage 2015

No it was just neon guys, they couldn't take a joke lol. Some srt4's were quick but they never lasted long before blowing up.

Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Same thing about STIs, they will always also leaking head gaskets. I heard the new STI is going to get a Subaru Ascent SUV engine... Interesting
    Interests: Rallying/Drifting/Cars/Motorcycles

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    As an Evo owner I can say its a bit of a different animal. A Lancer was modified and put into production so it can be homologated to race. The Lancee wasn't the first Mitsubishi platform to be an "Evo". It has very little in common with a Lancer. Almost all body panels, the chassis, druvetrain and suspension are unique. A WRX is an STi with some missing performance items that can easily be added. An SRT4 is a turbo neon.
    The Lancer Evolution followed the pattern of the E30 M3 where any change that increased the performance of the base sedan was made.
    I dont get to anyone can be butt hurt because someone recognizes what their car is or reads the badge on the trunk...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BillAce For This Useful Post:

MirageRally (11-27-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    SRT4 was a great bang for the buck at under 20K
    STi was performance from a car with decent comfort
    Lancer Evo was FUN and able to take a beating anddo anything well but certainly not a comfortable car in traffic, or quiet or compliant. But a speed limit sign at an offramp is 1/4 of what the car begs you to do. Put those brakes on the light Mirage and you will need a 5 pt harness so you arent buying a new windshield after being ejected at every hard stop.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BillAce For This Useful Post:

MirageRally (11-27-2020)