Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi from Austria !

Country
    Austria
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Servas Dark Diggler - ich bleib bei Englisch :

thank you dark diggler. yeah an austrian car would be great, porsche was - !somehow! - for a short period of time "austrian" i guess

i already love my spacey, i was a little doubtful in the beginning if i fit into it with my 192cm/6foot4, but with the adjustable seat i have a fist high space. enough

i stay in english so others can understand, and i can work on improving with my english skills (still a lonh way to go ))

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mirageaustria View Post
    Servas Dark Diggler - ich bleib bei Englisch :

thank you dark diggler. yeah an austrian car would be great, porsche was - !somehow! - for a short period of time "austrian" i guess

i already love my spacey, i was a little doubtful in the beginning if i fit into it with my 192cm/6foot4, but with the adjustable seat i have a fist high space. enough

i stay in english so others can understand, and i can work on improving with my english skills (still a lonh way to go ))
    Your English is fine and much better than my German as I use Google translate lol! I searched for Austrian style German language, as I know there are a lot of key differences in dialect but it was not an option.