Thread: Hi from Austria !

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    Austria
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Hi from Austria !

Hi iam Martin from the Southern Alps of Austria, near to the Italian and Slovenian Border.

My old Ride, a 2003 Lancia Y 843 69HP Diesel was by far not worth the upcoming repairs anymore and i planned to buy a new one, i think were heading for "a little" inflation here, so i thought spend a little money before its nothing worth anymore.

I had the Mirage on the Watchlist for its fuel efficiency and the 5y/100.000km guarantee.

I found the old 2018 "80hp invite connect" model (aluwheels, mgn 6.5" navi, air condition) of the old 2019 Model before facelift NEW (60km) for 10.000€ (11.000$) but 400km away from me. I tried to get the same price from dealers near to my hometown but everybody offered me prices between 11.000 (white color) & 12.000 €.

The Model I have got has a list Price of 13.990€ + 500 € Metallic Color + 500 € Shipping. So i saved about a third, 5000€ - a once in a lifetime deal in my opinion, at least in my high tax country (free healthcare and social security has a price tag. espacially at these days iam happy to pay premium taxes )

My guess is that those "old" 19 Models where orderd by the dealer before the facelift and the COVID situation last year and now the bills are to pay for those and other cars orderd last year.

Car Sales in Austria (and Europe as a whole) dropped signifficantly this year and many dealers have serious problems.

I was driving my old rusty lancia in september 400km to tyrol near innsbruck (got 50€ for it and 500€ eco exchange bonus to get my 10k deal).

Iam happy to have found your forum, the german Forum is for Mitsubishis in general an there is not so much to read about the space star/mirage.

I was often here before signing the deal last week, looking for info on the navi headunit mostly (RMS WATT OUTPUT, ANYBODY ? ) and plan to upgrade the speakers next year, maybe cruise control and rear cam in the future, but not the original parts. I need to ask about local guarantee issues before i start.

i will step right in with a few audio questions.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mirageaustria For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (10-17-2020)