Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just purchased a used 2019 mirage se

Country
    United States
    Thanks

I just purchased a used 2019 mirage se

I just purchased a used mirage se last night. I must say the driving experience is far better than what I have seen in all the videos. Honestly my biggest compliant is the lack of telescoping steering wheel and maybe that the seat sits a little too high. I'm going I can get all the maintenance info on this forum to keep this car running for a long time.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to coop8070 For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (10-17-2020),inuvik (10-18-2020),mitsumi (10-24-2020),precisionxt (10-24-2020)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by coop8070 View Post
    I just purchased a used mirage se last night. I must say the driving experience is far better than what I have seen in all the videos. Honestly my biggest compliant is the lack of telescoping steering wheel and maybe that the seat sits a little too high. I'm going I can get all the maintenance info on this forum to keep this car running for a long time.
    Right on coop8070. I would make a garage entry with some photos of your new car, so we can all see it. Good Forum and great little car. Enjoy your new Mirage!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Hello coop8070 and welcome to the forum.

Let us know if you have any problems finding the information you are after and we'll do our best to help out.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Welcome!

Get the sway bar.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Welcome. Take care of the cvt.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 1,012 Posts
    Awesome coop - I'm a big guy, so with longer arms, I'm guessing the lack of telescopic steering wheel won't be much of a concern for me. But the seat does seem to sit a bit high ... but I'll get use to it.

I as well, will try to make this car a long term car and going to get all the maintenance, but I do that with all my cars anyway.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Is this the rear sway bar you guys are talking about and is this the best place to purchase it?

https://nextgentuning.com/products/u...ar-ur-ar19-422

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Is this the rear sway bar you guys are talking about and is this the best place to purchase it?

https://nextgentuning.com/products/u...ar-ur-ar19-422
    Daox (one of the founders of this forum I believe) designed his own rear sway bar & he had sold several of them to other members including myself. If I bought another Mirage today, I would be ordering a Daox rear sway bar tomorrow. See below -

https://mirageforum.com/forum/showth...amp-price-list
    Last edited by Mark; 10-20-2020 at 05:47 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (10-21-2020)

Welcome to the forum, coop8070!

I must say the driving experience is far better than what I have seen in all the videos.
    I wonder what posessed you to even test drive the car after watching any "professional" reviews!

What were you driving before?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I traded my chrysler 200 in for it. My other car is a 2012 jetta sportwagen tdi. I like small cars. I owned a vw fox and suzuki swift in the past. This car really reminds me of my old swift.

Also I just ordered the rear sway bar that was suggested here.