Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My new toy

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    Big old American boat, you don't see them much anymore. The Chevy SS of around 2016 could be had with a manual. That is the SS sedan that came and went without much fanfare. I like the looks of the Challenger a lot. A throwback to another time as well.
    Yeah I would take a manual SS or Challenger in a heartbeat, but SS prices are STUPID, and Challenger prices are close, but still not to where my cheap ass heart wants to be. I will have a Chally in the next 5 years though for sure.

Resident Tire Engineer

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.4 mpg (US) ... 18.9 km/L ... 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Basic View Post
    Yeah I would take a manual SS or Challenger in a heartbeat, but SS prices are STUPID, and Challenger prices are close, but still not to where my cheap ass heart wants to be. I will have a Chally in the next 5 years though for sure.
    The are a bunch of different Challys for different drivers. The Hellcat is cool, but I like the more base SXTs, that are just nice cruisers. I think some are AWD. My friend at work has a Camaro, 2011 I believe. Also looks pretty good. He has done the short shift upgrade, but otherwise very stock, and he doesn't drive it all wild and crazy either. Same colour as my Mirage, pewter grey.

I haven't paid much attention to the offerings Chevy has lately.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)