Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I would die laughing if the Mirage sedan turned into the new Lancer

I love everything about Mitsubishi!!!!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yeah ,,,,the new Mirage improvements are Really Nice Too see!! I thought it was Really Nice
    hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Mitsubishi Technician live4redline's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I agree with the fact that they should have debuted the sedan already. With talks of an early release of the new revamped Mirage, it would be nice for NEW buyers to have all the info needed to make a decision and purchase now instead of waiting.

I keep saying I'm going to buy a hatchback but first i had to wait for the 2017 new info and now I'm still sketchy and want to wait to see what the sedan is offering before I commit to anything.

Mitsubishi obviously has no intention of doing anything special or surprising with any of the Mirage updated releases so why bother holding back any details? Waiting to find out they changed a cam profile to add 4hp wasn't worth the anticipation and had no positive effect to sales. So why bother holding back any further details for the sedan. Release the info and pictures and let the few who care move on with our decisions.
    Daily: 2017 Mirage G4 SE - Not Boosted Yet!

Current Project: Working on legitimate Mirage Tuning

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Release the info and pictures and let the few who care move on with our decisions...
    lol, well said.
    2014 White SE with CVT

North American Mirage G4 debut next month

The Mirage G4 sedan [has] its Canadian introduction at the Toronto Auto Show in February.
    After that it'll appear at the New York auto show.

The Toronto show starts Feb 12th.

Another G4 nugget:

Mitsubishi says it has the largest interior volume of any sedan in its class.
    source: http://www.autoblog.com/2016/01/08/m...ork-confirmed/

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Daox (01-10-2016)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Hmmm, very interesting...
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I am all eyes and a couple a ears to see the Mitsubishi Mirage G4 sedan for 2017 sometime later in 2016.

I'm starting to fall for the Mirage G4 sedan the more I look at it. I like the side profile especially with its tiny rear spoiler on the trunk (I do wish it extended longer from the back). It definitely looks roomier compared to the hatchback but maybe that's just my eyes deceiving me. I thought the new hatchback looked refined, I can't wait to see what they've done to the sedan. I like the fact that we'll now have two Mirage body styles to choose from both with the cool little 3 cylinder engine we all love. When the time comes to choosing, it may be a touch decision!

Edit: Never mind, dumb questions.
    Do we have any dimensions on the sedan?

Of the two, which is likely to have a higher curb weight?

Can we expect similar, better or worse MPGs compared to the hatchback?
    Last edited by davidricardo86; 01-17-2016 at 06:20 PM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Sedans usally are heavier! But ofter offer 1 or 2 mpg more on the highway due to better aero! My guess is if anything it would get one better on the hwy and 1 less in the city or be the same.

I cant wait to see it also! I think we have to wait until March to see our version. I really dont like the big crome stuff on the front of the new hatch back so the sedan may be for me!

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    I can't wait to see the sedan. I always like the sedan more but it also heavier. For myself, most of the time is 4 adults in the car, I will be little worry when merge onto the highway. I don't need lots power, little more hp will be nice.

Will the 1.2 L 3 cylinder engine have enough power for 4 adults in the sedan? I don't speed, just need enough power drive safely.