Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Anyone try a K&N drop in air filter yet?

Banned
    Country
    Singapore
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Is this the stainless steel filter you guys mentioning?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Ya'll might check this channel out. He does all kinds of test like these. In this vid he looks at air flow rates, 0-60 times for his truck, and put together a jig to test the quality of the filter in regard to how many particles make it though the filter. He does test suggested by his viewers.

"Which Car Air Filter is Best? Let's find out! Fram, K&N, Wix, Purolator, & AC Delco showdown"

https://youtu.be/sJ3L-E-ufYo

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage 1.2 automatic: 36.7 mpg (US) ... 15.6 km/L ... 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Avgjohndoe View Post
    Ya'll might check this channel out. He does all kinds of test like these. In this vid he looks at air flow rates, 0-60 times for his truck, and put together a jig to test the quality of the filter in regard to how many particles make it though the filter. He does test suggested by his viewers.

"Which Car Air Filter is Best? Let's find out! Fram, K&N, Wix, Purolator, & AC Delco showdown"

https://youtu.be/sJ3L-E-ufYo
    I like Project Farm's tests. MANN + HUMMEL own Purolator & WIX. I am not surprised they did so well. K & N filters are not products I would use, because they are overpriced & poor quality.