Thread: Who ships Mitsubishi Motors Genuine 0W-20 Synthetic Engine Oil?

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Who ships Mitsubishi Motors Genuine 0W-20 Synthetic Engine Oil?

Do any reputable vendors ship Mitsubishi Motors Genuine 0W-20 Synthetic Engine Oil (part number MZ320106 I'm pretty sure) by the quart in the United States? I would like to buy some, but it sounds like Mitsubishi dealers (I know they carry this oil) don't ship engine oil. Thank you.

Country
    Germany
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,158 Times in 670 Posts
    If that Mitsu oil is too difficult to get or too expensive, here is an alternative that folks in Europe do:

Get a VW 50400 complant oil, or a Porsche A30 compliant oil! These are 100% PAO and ester based, and will usually last more than twice as long between oil changes than regular 100% synthetic oils. Because it is not exotic, prices are much lower than the Mitsubishi brew and you get a better and much longer lasting oil. It comes in 5W-30 viscosity which is OK for our cars, although they recommend a 0W20 oil for fuel economy reasons. A 5W30 is not very much different in viscosity and makes very little consumption difference.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foama For This Useful Post:

spacestar67 (10-27-2022),Top_Fuel (11-02-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by n-heptane View Post
    Do any reputable vendors ship Mitsubishi Motors Genuine 0W-20 Synthetic Engine Oil (part number MZ320106 I'm pretty sure) by the quart in the United States? I would like to buy some, but it sounds like Mitsubishi dealers (I know they carry this oil) don't ship engine oil. Thank you.
    Hello n-heptane and welcome to the forum.

I was going to suggest ordering 0W-20 synthetic from either Costco, Walmart, or Amazon but you didn't ask for that - you asked for the Mitsubishi product. Have you tried the website mitsubishipartswarehouse.com?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by n-heptane View Post
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/18434089451...RoCxzMQAvD_BwE

https://www.ebay.com/itm/5-Quarts-Ge...-/380461977333

I didn't see a vendor other than eBay that has package deals of it. I didn't check to see what size filter they are sending with these oil packages.