Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim870802 View Post
    Hi, my name is Tim, 33 years old. i am from Belgium Europe

I have bought my first brand new car, the Mitsubishi Space
    Star 2020.
    the spoilers looks thinner.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage GLS 1.2 manual: 3,108.4 mpg (US) ... 1,321.5 km/L ... 0.1 L/100 km ... 3,733.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsumi View Post
    the spoilers looks thinner.
    The new Space Star/Mirage spoiler is smaller for sure. Like when you measure from the end of the roof.. and measuring the width toward the back.. the width is smaller.. but the design itself looks almost identical to my own 2014 Mirage. Length is the same as before because the hatch itself looks identical to mine, albeit with a new bumper design.

More room to see out of the rear window now. Rear window looks bigger now too for some reason.

Tim870802 congrats on your new car and looks sharp in red. That was my second choice but I picked thunder grey.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim870802 View Post
    Hi, my name is Tim, 33 years old. i am from Belgium Europe

I have bought my first brand new car, the Mitsubishi Space
    Star 2020.
    Tim - Everyone is admiring your new Mirage. Some of us have 2021 updated Mirage envy apparently!

Some are wondering if the spoiler is a bit different than the former models?

Does your Mirage have a key access hole on the rear hatch (just right of the rear hatch handle)?

Our Mirages in the States only has one key access on the driver's door. Remote entry is standard on all models, however.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I really love the back bumper with the diffuser! So cool! almost looks like a "sport version".
    Interests: Rallying/Drifting/Cars/Motorcycles

Country
    Belgium
    Thanks
    Thank you for the appreciation of the car!

My plan is to drive it alot, the beginning of next year i am gonna change the speakers. They are oke, but can be better.
    Planning on installing Rockford Fosgate. Maybe i'll install a subwoofer to.

Next year i am buying a new wheel and maybe the same year lower suspention suspention.

Where i live i can't do much to the car due to country regulations.
    Everything i change on the car has to be EU-branded, otherwise its illegal.

Country
    Belgium
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Tim - Everyone is admiring your new Mirage. Some of us have 2021 updated Mirage envy apparently!

Some are wondering if the spoiler is a bit different than the former models?

Does your Mirage have a key access hole on the rear hatch (just right of the rear hatch handle)?

Our Mirages in the States only has one key access on the driver's door. Remote entry is standard on all models, however.
    Hi,

I have a litlle button just right of the hatch handle to open the trunk. I have that same button on the drivers door.
    When i have the key in my pocket i just push the button to open the car.

I really love the keyless entry feature on the car.

Country
    Belgium
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MirageRally View Post
    I really love the back bumper with the diffuser! So cool! almost looks like a "sport version".
    I can order a bumperkit for the car. I think i am gonna do that in the future.
    Front bumper, Side-skirts, Rear bumper

In some country's in the EU they come with the kit standard on the full option.
    I have attached some pictures i found on the internet as a example (dont mind the lettering)
    Attached Images Attached Images    

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tim870802 For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (11-28-2020),MirageRally (11-28-2020)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Thanks for the photo uploads Tim870802. I haven't seen the newest Space Star/ Mirage in that much detail til now. I like the new front grille a lot actually. The side skirts looks awesome too. Cool new rims. The rims on stock Mirages have all been very good in my opinion. Especially the black/silver two-tone alloys.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Hey Tim, I love the looks of your car, especially since your right hand wiper sits low on the windshield. Would you be interested in pricing from your local dealer, selling & shipping the right side wiper arm to a member in Canada??? I hate how our right wiper sits so high on the windshield...
    I didn't know what to do, so I didn't do anything

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage GT 1.2 automatic: 37.3 mpg (US) ... 15.9 km/L ... 6.3 L/100 km ... 44.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by klroger View Post
    Hey Tim, I love the looks of your car, especially since your right hand wiper sits low on the windshield. Would you be interested in pricing from your local dealer, selling & shipping the right side wiper arm to a member in Canada??? I hate how our right wiper sits so high on the windshield...
    The updated Mirage should be in North American. Once they are here, it seems like you could order that part yourself.

Having the passenger wiper sit level with the other side is an improvement. I wonder how they compare when wiping (if the same amount of windshield gets wiped)?