Thread: Washer pump cables not working

Country
    Mexico
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Washer pump cables not working

I bought an used Dodge Attitude 2017, the car had several missing/replaced parts, I have managed to solve most of the issues, but the biggest problem is that the car did not have the car washer deposit and pump, I found the liquid hose and two wires (no socket for connection), one green with gray lines and another pink with gray lines.
    I have used a multimeter to check if 12v are triggered whenever the windshieldwasher lever is triggered but no lecture is shown, one of the cables have proved to be a GROUND wire.
    In either of the 2 fuse cases there is no one labeled in the car manual as pump washer fuse.
    I bought a universal car washer pump with deposit, pump is functional with 12 volts, I have proved with battery connected, but no action is done when connected and triggered from windshieldwasher lever.
    In my opinion there is a problem with the wires, maybe a short circuit somewhere.
    I hope you can help me locating all the wiring, fuses, connections of all the washer system, photographs will help me a lot.
    I will update with some pictures to show you the problem
    I am starting to feel desesperate, last option is to install a button for the action but I know the car had built in the action with windshieldwasher lever in the steering wheel.
    I appreciate any help

The wiring on these cars is odd. I uploaded diagrams for a 2017 Mirage Hatchback in this thread.https://mirageforum.com/forum/showth...iring-diagrams Post 3 has the wiper schematic. I'll try to get a pic of the washer pump in the daylight.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

You may want to read the post instead of just the title.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Mexico
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Hi everyone thank you for your help. My apologies, the cables I mentioned in my first post were incorrect, I managed to find the correct ones in all the mess of the car. Fortunately I could install the new pump and it is functioning correctly. Nevertheless there is connection in the left side of the car and two in the right side near the lights, in addition two the first cables that I first mentioned.

Once again thanks for your support, I will be back with another thread I still have another issues to repair or customize. I leave you with some pictures of the installation.

Incorrect Wires:

Name:  IMG_3248.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  78.6 KB

Correct Wires and Installation of Universal Pump-tank with some improvistation...

Name:  IMG_3249.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  77.5 KB

Name:  IMG_3250.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  81.7 KB