I bought an used Dodge Attitude 2017, the car had several missing/replaced parts, I have managed to solve most of the issues, but the biggest problem is that the car did not have the car washer deposit and pump, I found the liquid hose and two wires (no socket for connection), one green with gray lines and another pink with gray lines.
I have used a multimeter to check if 12v are triggered whenever the windshieldwasher lever is triggered but no lecture is shown, one of the cables have proved to be a GROUND wire.
In either of the 2 fuse cases there is no one labeled in the car manual as pump washer fuse.
I bought a universal car washer pump with deposit, pump is functional with 12 volts, I have proved with battery connected, but no action is done when connected and triggered from windshieldwasher lever.
In my opinion there is a problem with the wires, maybe a short circuit somewhere.
I hope you can help me locating all the wiring, fuses, connections of all the washer system, photographs will help me a lot.
I will update with some pictures to show you the problem
I am starting to feel desesperate, last option is to install a button for the action but I know the car had built in the action with windshieldwasher lever in the steering wheel.
I appreciate any help