Thread: 2021 Mirage Kbb review

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

2021 Mirage Kbb review

Do you believe he drove a 21 model? Bet not. What BS.

https://www.kbb.com/reviews/2021-mitsubishi-mirage/

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,471 Posts
    Anyone buying a 2021 Mirage in ES trim will probably want the automatic transmission, which we recommend since the manual is hardly the best.

Paired with the rubbery 5-speed manual gearbox, the Mirage achieves fairly decent fuel economy estimates. But the CVT automatic produces the best results.
    Holy misinformation Batman!

2021 Mitsubishi Mirage Carbonite Edition and G4 Carbonite Edition sedan
    Front/side/rear air dams
    Red stripe on the lower grille
    Decal on B-pillar
    Carbonite Edition badge
    Carbonite edition?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)

Here's another "review" from the same guy https://www.autotrader.com/car-revie...-mirage-review
    Very likely just some regurgitated specs the guy found online then sold his little blurbs to some websites?
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DottandDolores View Post
    Do you believe he drove a 21 model? Bet not. What BS.

https://www.kbb.com/reviews/2021-mitsubishi-mirage/
    I didn't open & look at the review, but kbb.com consumer reviews were one of the sources that encouraged me to consider a Mirage. Consumers were praising a car that professional reviewers were bashing.

At the time, none of the top 10 selling vehicles had a higher consumer review rating than a Mirage. I remember that quite vividly!

If all honesty, an updated 2021 Mirage may not need much of a review. It's looks like the same car to me with a different front end & same powertrain. So it may have a couple extra safety features. None of those things really indicate the car has been really changed or been updated all that much. Since I like the Mirage, I am ok with that. It's still standing while others are disappearing.

It's not worth the click. Someone should probably remove all the links to these dumb reviews, I don't know how these tards get paid but I wouldn't want increase the amount of views their reviews get. Ban all negative Mirage reviews?
    They probably only give the Mirage bad reviews so they can read all the angry comments lol

Both of this guys' 2021 Mirage reviews include pictures of a 2020 or older model. Aren't the north american 2021 models getting the updated front and rear end that the overseas ones already have?
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Both of this guys' 2021 Mirage reviews include pictures of a 2020 or older model. Aren't the north american 2021 models getting the updated front and rear end that the overseas ones already have?
    I think it's a visual placeholder until the actual updated model comes out in the states, but that's giving this reviewer too much credit. I doubt he'll go back and change it.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 41.5 mpg (US) ... 17.7 km/L ... 5.7 L/100 km ... 49.9 mpg (Imp)