Thread: FS: A set of NICE 14-15 DE grade seats complete in Rockford, IL for $150 for all

Country
    United States
    Thanks

FS: A set of NICE 14-15 DE grade seats complete in Rockford, IL for $150 for all

Okay, now that I bought more seats, I really have a problem with too much stuff. So the original seats to my black 2015 Mirage DE need to leave the storage shed and find a new car to call home. No cigarette burns, weird odors, rips, tears, etc. They're legit nice unlike so many of the DE trim cars out there. Bolsters are good on the driver seat as well, no rolling out wear on them or anything. The car had around 74,000 miles on it when they were removed. The airbags are all installed and no codes reported for any sensors or anything else. They are ready for YOUR Mirage DE (or ES if you want a lower sitting seat?) especially if you buy a used one that someone treated like a damn ash tray... this will fix that issue! I also just shampooed and steam cleaned the driver seat since I was going to use it in my basketcase project car but the low seating position really messes with my messed up back and knees.

$150 picked up. Can and will deliver for more money. Cant touch a full set of seats from a junkyard usually for under $300 especially with the side airbags inside them! I'll post pictures soon but you can see what they look like under my various garages of my cars haha.

-Karl B. No Mirages currently...

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Bump this up. Need less stuff, not more! Make me an offer I can't refuse. They are in great shape. No rips, tears, cig burns, etc.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Bumping again. Except an even better deal because these take up a ton of room in my shed. $50! $50 for all the seats! Good airbags! No rips or burns or gross stains! This is local pickup only... delivery can happen but that costs extra.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Bumping this up! Need stuff to go away!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    After a year and a half I gave up on selling these. They're sitting in the rain waiting for this pontiac vibe to go to the scrap yard and that's where they'll go.

Actually, they got saved to be possibly retrofitted into a Mitsubishi Starion. Hurray!

Last edited by Dodge Aries K; 09-12-2022 at 08:11 PM.