Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: Nice upgrade to 14-17 DE/ES... 7" touch screen audio and bezel for $120 in IL

Country
    United States
    Thanks

FS: Nice upgrade to 14-17 DE/ES... 7" touch screen audio and bezel for $120 in IL

Okay, now that I got things figured out for my cars I'd like to find a new home for my 7" touch screen audio system. I just bought new brackets from Mitsubishi (since it was from my 2019 Outlander Sport originally) and the radio bezel from a junkyard so I could install it into my Basketcase project car but then I ended up switching gears and putting in the navigation system instead.

This radio is literally plug and play easy peasy to install into your 14-17 DE or ES. It will also work just fine in your 18 and newer as a stock replacement or if you don't like the Hyundai Modis built Apple Carplay/Android auto deck. This radio is HD station compatible which is nice if you live in a larger city that uses that often. I can walk you through the install procedure. The included dash bezel is from a wrecked 2018 and will replace your "integrated audio" style radio and your vents.

$120 picked up, shipping and/or delivery costs extra. Will trade for a Daox rear sway bar or a 2017 Hyundai Modis Apple Carplay/Android auto setup with the steering column microphone for my wife's car.

Name:  radio and bezel.jpg
Views: 914
Size:  94.7 KB

-Karl B. No Mirages currently...

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Does it work with the steering wheel controls? Bluetooth music?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yes to both!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Gunna bump this up. It's sad sitting in the cabinet with a ton of other car radios not seeing any love.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Bumping up again. Radio looking for home. EASY upgrade for your 14-15 DE model that adds bluetooth capability to your car fast. Bring your car here if you want to buy it and I'll even install it for you!

My 15 DE doesn't have factory steering wheel controls, how would I control these handy dandy functions?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davidricardo86 View Post
    My 15 DE doesn't have factory steering wheel controls, how would I control these handy dandy functions?
    I have zero buttons on my 2017 ES steering wheel, but Bluetooth was added by the factory. I have a button added next to the traction control button. Once I linked my phone & turn Bluetooth on my phone, it just works automatically. I have never used the button on the dash, & I don't have a factory radio with a screen. Phone calls comes in or I make a phone call, the Bluetooth instantly connects. If I turn on something like YouTube, it instantly connects. I control the volume with my phone. Radio can be even turned off & Bluetooth is still working. If I am using Google maps, messages come across Bluetooth. If the Bluetooth on my phone is turned on, it automatically connects everything. I have a 4 year old $49 cell phone.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

davidricardo86 (07-25-2021)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Without steering wheel controls you just push icons on the touch screen and the button on it that says "Phone" to operate it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dodge Aries K For This Useful Post:

davidricardo86 (07-25-2021)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge Aries K View Post
    Gunna bump this up. It's sad sitting in the cabinet with a ton of other car radios not seeing any love.

Will this fit a 2017 G4 with base radio/CD and manual heat/AC control knobs?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yes it will!