Thread: FS: Nice upgrade to 14-17 DE/ES... 7" touch screen audio and bezel for $120 in IL

Country
    United States
    Thanks

FS: Nice upgrade to 14-17 DE/ES... 7" touch screen audio and bezel for $120 in IL

Okay, now that I got things figured out for my cars I'd like to find a new home for my 7" touch screen audio system. I just bought new brackets from Mitsubishi (since it was from my 2019 Outlander Sport originally) and the radio bezel from a junkyard so I could install it into my Basketcase project car but then I ended up switching gears and putting in the navigation system instead.

This radio is literally plug and play easy peasy to install into your 14-17 DE or ES. It will also work just fine in your 18 and newer as a stock replacement or if you don't like the Hyundai Modis built Apple Carplay/Android auto deck. This radio is HD station compatible which is nice if you live in a larger city that uses that often. I can walk you through the install procedure. The included dash bezel is from a wrecked 2018 and will replace your "integrated audio" style radio and your vents.

$120 picked up, shipping and/or delivery costs extra. Will trade for a Daox rear sway bar or a 2017 Hyundai Modis Apple Carplay/Android auto setup with the steering column microphone for my wife's car.

Name:  radio and bezel.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  94.7 KB

-Karl B. 2015 DE 5 speed x 2. Plenty of other cars as well.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Does it work with the steering wheel controls? Bluetooth music?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yes to both!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Gunna bump this up. It's sad sitting in the cabinet with a ton of other car radios not seeing any love.