Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Collection of Accessories Brochures

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    That is a good catalogue too. You can really see a difference in the 2013/14 Mirage front ends..to 2021 Mirage's. The Mirage looked a bit like a Lancer or a Colt from the early 00s.

They have changed so much.
    The 2nd gen Mirage had a look all of its own, but the 3rd gen is back to looking like a Lancer. Here's what the Lancer is looking like nowadays in markets where it's still sold:

Name:  Grand-Lancer-main.jpg
Views: 773
Size:  22.5 KB

Name:  50.jpg
Views: 673
Size:  101.9 KB

Name:  mitsubishi_grand_lancer_excellent_edition_1_008500ad082e05f8.jpg
Views: 1302
Size:  50.6 KB

Name:  fdc47bef-2018-mitsubishi-lancer-4.jpg
Views: 651
Size:  102.5 KB

Pretty neat, eh?

Evo XI, when?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PityOnU For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (12-14-2020)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    You can see with the real life photos, that this is still the Lancer. Thanks for the post. I remember seeing on wikipedia that the Lancer is still being sold elsewhere in the world. There is a 2012 Lancer for sale nearby my house kinda. Black with a 5 speed manual and low KMs. I wonder if the Lancer would have been a better buy than my Mirage looking back. The base lancer manual then was about $2,500 more than my 2014 Mirage I still own now.

Edit sorry

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Here is a link to the pricing brochures for a rally-ready Mirage. They have some pricing broken down by component/accessory. Would love to see the stand-alone price of that crazy rear wing.

Updated, widened body ready for Evo components is ~$20K. Ready to run car starts at ~$36K. Just slightly more expensive than our base models, lol.
    Last edited by PityOnU; 12-14-2020 at 01:39 AM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,785 Times in 2,104 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PityOnU View Post
    Here is a link to the pricing brochures for a rally-ready Mirage. They have some pricing broken down by component/accessory. Would love to see the stand-alone price of that crazy rear wing.

Updated, widened body ready for Evo components is ~$20K. Ready to run car starts at ~$36K. Just slightly more expensive than our base models, lol.
    Don’t forget shipping. Bet that’ll hurt.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I found the German accessories brochure while looking around for some parts today. They have tons of options for interior/exterior trim. Much more than anywhere else.

It's worth pointing out that in that brochure there is also a set of spring listed, with "25mm" mentioned. I can't read what it actually says (don't speak German), but maybe it's a set of OEM lowered springs? I can't imagine how they would be 25mm TALLER (the car already rides so high to begin with).

The name of the trim that looked like a mini-SUV was, unsurprisingly, the Space Star Cross:

Name:  Mitsubishi-Space-Star-Cross.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  91.1 KB

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PityOnU For This Useful Post:

precisionxt (12-17-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I love those wheels! Do they have those anywhere in the US?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 41.5 mpg (US) ... 17.7 km/L ... 5.7 L/100 km ... 49.9 mpg (Imp)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to precisionxt For This Useful Post:

spacestar67 (08-22-2022)

They remind me of these oddball 1982-84 f150/e150 wheels. Attachment 20106

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

precisionxt (12-17-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Okay, that German "brochure" really gets me going!

I saw the "railings" which are on the roof, and then you just attach crossbeams to them. How do the railing attach. Can I order them anywhere and have them shipped to the US?

Also, I saw the cargo area sub-floor organizer thing a while ago on a different thread on this forum and still lust for it...

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bralexander View Post
    Okay, that German "brochure" really gets me going!

I saw the "railings" which are on the roof, and then you just attach crossbeams to them. How do the railing attach. Can I order them anywhere and have them shipped to the US?

Also, I saw the cargo area sub-floor organizer thing a while ago on a different thread on this forum and still lust for it...
    The roof rails are likely just generic ones. From the picture, it does not seem like they slot into any pre-existing holes on the edges of the roof like some other brands do. If you wanted that, you could probably go to some local shop a following a few measurements they could tell you if they could help you or not. Probably just a case of removing the headliner and drilling through the roof at appropriate points.

I own the OEM roof rack for the Mirage, and I can say they are actually pretty awesome. You don't have to drill into the car anywhere to put them on, and they pop on and off in a few minutes with no tools required. Can recommend.

The cargo organizer is a HUGE deal as the car doesn't really come with any "hidden" storage spaces. I wish you the best of luck finding it for a reasonable price here in the States, though. My local Mitsubishi dealer wanted about $570 (before tax) to import it from Mitsubishi Japan. I really wanted the storage space, though, so I looked around a lot and ended up finding a parts place in Latvia(!) that sold it to me for $330 including shipping. I only did that recently, so I will post back here if it actually ends up being legit. I hope so...
    Last edited by PityOnU; 12-23-2020 at 10:14 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PityOnU For This Useful Post:

Bralexander (12-23-2020)

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    I found the German accessories brochure while looking around for some parts today. They have tons of options for interior/exterior trim. Much more than anywhere else.

It's worth pointing out that in that brochure there is also a set of spring listed, with "25mm" mentioned. I can't read what it actually says (don't speak German), but maybe it's a set of OEM lowered springs? I can't imagine how they would be 25mm TALLER (the car already rides so high to begin with).

The name of the trim that looked like a mini-SUV was, unsurprisingly, the Space Star Cross:

i kinda looking for those black fender and its hard to find.

Anyone has any link that sends to Philippines?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage GLS 1.2 manual: 3,108.4 mpg (US) ... 1,321.5 km/L ... 0.1 L/100 km ... 3,733.0 mpg (Imp)